Banned for homophobia

Gaming Gandhi

Steam Name: Gaming Gandhi

Ingame Name: Gandhi (can't remember if changed)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42132903

Ban Length: 9 days

Admin that Banned you: CI SFC Rookieblue XC1

Reason for Ban: Homophobia / LTAP (On behalf of Rabbit)

Dispute: I was warned at around 12 last night for Homophobia and mic spam. Now my problem is that I'll admit I was mic spamming and I did admit that at the time, but I wasn't homophobic at all.
I'll also add that I don't understand why I got banned for LTAP when I wasn't in a sit or anything, I wasn't aware if I left I'd get a punishment and I left because I was tired n wanted to come off so I feel this is a pretty unfair reason for a ban.
(I was also banned at 5am, which was 5 hours after I left)
With the whole homophobia stuff I have no idea where that accusation has come from, since I wasn't homophobic. If there's any video or evidence I would like to see to understand.
Thankyou

Edited by Gaming Gandhi

+/-Support Waiting on Rabbit's side

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

23 hours ago, Gaming Gandhi said:

I was warned at around 12 last night for Homophobia and mic spam. Now my problem is that I'll admit I was mic spamming and I did admit that at the time, but I wasn't homophobic at all.

Funny how you can remember mic spamming but conveniently can't recall the Homophobic things you said and let's not forget the extensive cursing that went along with it.
I would also like to add you were doing this all while being Dead behind upper D-Block's fence.

On 3/11/2020 at 2:52 PM, Gaming Gandhi said:

I'll also add that I don't understand why I got banned for LTAP when I wasn't in a sit or anything

I like how you left out the part where I told you to respawn so you could be pulled into a sit and you ignored me and refusing to respawn and remained dead.

By refusing to respawn for a staff sit is not only avoiding a sit but also disobeying staff.

On 3/11/2020 at 2:52 PM, Gaming Gandhi said:

I feel this is a pretty unfair reason for a ban

Well, maybe next time you won't annoy and mic spam Gensec and other D-class who are trying to play the game who are trying to RP and play the game.
Because it would be "unfair" for one person to ruin everyone else's RP experience, don't you think?

To sum things up

The Ban was for Mic spamming, Homophobia while dead in upper D-block and refusing to respawn when told to by staff in order to be pulled into a sit to deal with the matter (Attempt to avoid a sit + disobeying staff)

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

Okay you never said to me to respawn and when i did I was on for a good 45mins more as a D-Class so you had every opportunity to put me in a sit.

I wasn't homophobic at all, I don't know where you're getting the idea that I was homophobic from.

Mic spamming was literally the only thing I did, I don't know if you thought the stuff I was spamming was homophobic but it wasn't.

I feel like you're confusing me for someone else or something cuz honest to God I don't recall any of this

40 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

"Fuck the fags" X2

I never said anything like that? Not in voice chat/text chat. I feel you're mistaking me for someone else.
Where do you remember seeing it/hearing it. Because I'm am 100% certain I didn't say that or anything similar at all.
Plus I feel that if I did say anything of that sort, I would've been muted/gagged and brought straight away and given a warning/ban. The fact that I was banned 5 hours later leaves me suspicious to you confusing me for someone else.

Any evidence (recording/logs/screenshots) would really help this out because otherwise we're going to be stuck in the "he said this, they said that" scenario. 

Edited by Gaming Gandhi