The Virus

Jayden

Reminder: Coronavirus is new to everyone from USA, UK, China, Japan, Russia, Italy, France, ETC.  plus, getting much worst before getting better and some healthier and younger people don’t know they have coronavirus because They don’t show symptoms of coronavirus and they can infect people.  We going to warmer weather no one know what coronavirus to do in some part of world and USA.     you can see any symptoms of coronavirus within 4 days to 14 days (2 weeks).   CDC and WHO  think the virus last long to 8 weeks (3 months) plus, USA two weeks behind Italy and Spain to control the virus. 

yes its bullshit its no worse than the flu >:{ 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

9 hours ago, Charlie said:

My province has entered a state of emergency...

Same.

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

14 hours ago, Charlie said:

Same here

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 3/16/2020 at 9:04 PM, Dr. Shaw likes pizza said:

50th reply 
just made my 50th post why not make this the 50th reply

My state just got its 3rd corona case and schools are shutting down

Yeah I feel most majority of schools are closed now with a few exceptions

The restaurants and bars in the state are shut down atm, I feel bad for the people losing their jobs

On 3/17/2020 at 11:07 AM, Charlie said:

My state as well :((

spacer.png

Update.

Sooooooooo the virus is most likely 30 seconds down the street from me (I live very close to a hospital).

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

14 hours ago, Dredgen said:

Update.

Sooooooooo the virus is most likely 30 seconds down the street from me (I live very close to a hospital).

oh shoot, I know that it's contained in there but still be careful

20 hours ago, Dr. Shaw likes pizza said:

Updoot

A case is now within an hour of me

Schools and the uni is shut down and I am isolating myself. Lets hope we don't die.

More updates soon.

Lots and lots of isolation and closures.

spacer.png

I take back what I said about how its not effecting me too much. Everything is now closed, people are beating each other up over toilet paper, food is gone and people are losing jobs. Stuff went from 0-100 REAL quick. I also have a feeling that I wont be returning to school this year.

Edited by Seb

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

4 hours ago, Seb said:

I take back what I said about how its not effecting me too much. Everything is now closed, people are beating each other up over toilet paper, food is gone and people are losing jobs. Stuff went from 0-100 REAL quick. I also have a feeling that I wont be returning to school this year.

True lol, I've thought about not having school for the year once or twice now. Can you flipping imagine. That would be insane man.

spacer.png

Yep, my state might be going on lockdown soon. Our governor said don't be surprised if the school doesn't start up after summer. 

My state got 3rd most Cases in US

All of our gyms and activities all shut down. 

This is one of the rules for us...

You can not be with a group larger than 10. 

Edited by [GL] Elapin

2 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

Yep, my state might be going on lockdown soon. Our governor said don't be surprised if the school doesn't start up after summer. 

dude i dont have school for the rest of the year XD

9 hours ago, Freeze said:

Corona is f'd up.

Everyone thought it was nothing and a day later half of n country's population is infected. 

Oh man did Carona teach them n lesson 

IKR, I had no clue that what has happened would happen. Totally unexpected.

5 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

yeah groups aren't encouraged. What your governor said is insaneeee tho.

3 hours ago, Xigodly said:

dude i dont have school for the rest of the year XD

REST OF THE YEAR WHAT!!!!!!

2 hours ago, BadAim said:

Me neither, we just went up to our school today and got everything out of our lockers.

Are you kiddinggggg

spacer.png

Hello,

This COVID-19 is very serious and should be taken seriously. Make sure you're washing your hands and drinking plenty of water throughout the day, make sure you're isolating yourself well and often awhile going outside to get fresh air etc. Good hygiene includes: covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue, disposing of tissues properly, washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and after going to the toilet, using alcohol-based hand sanitisers, cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, if you are sick, avoiding contact with others and staying more than 1.5 metres away from people, cleaning and sanitising should be used frequently.

If you're suffering any symptoms that could lead to COVID-19 which people may experience: Runny nose, Sore throat, Coughing, Fever, Difficulty breathing (severe cases). You must see your local doctor and get tested. It's strongly recommend and important to stay inside and isolate yourself for 14 days, from coming back overseas or you're feeling sick.

That's all I have to say, just make sure you're washing your hands and drinking plenty of water frequently. Keep distances from people and avoid shaking people's hands etc...

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

4 hours ago, Munchies said:

Hello,

This COVID-19 is very serious and should be taken seriously. Make sure you're washing your hands and drinking plenty of water throughout the day, make sure you're isolating yourself well and often awhile going outside to get fresh air etc. Good hygiene includes: covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue, disposing of tissues properly, washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and after going to the toilet, using alcohol-based hand sanitisers, cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, if you are sick, avoiding contact with others and staying more than 1.5 metres away from people, cleaning and sanitising should be used frequently.

If you're suffering any symptoms that could lead to COVID-19 which people may experience: Runny nose, Sore throat, Coughing, Fever, Difficulty breathing (severe cases). You must see your local doctor and get tested. It's strongly recommend and important to stay inside and isolate yourself for 14 days, from coming back overseas or you're feeling sick.

That's all I have to say, just make sure you're washing your hands and drinking plenty of water frequently. Keep distances from people and avoid shaking people's hands etc...

Well said Munchies :)) thanks man

12 minutes ago, BadAim said:

Omlll dude I was DYING my Spanish teacher had grown a full beard when I went

lmaoooo

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I mean we are chilling in the midwest because there is nobody here really but we do have lockdown in effect but not everybody is taking it seriously which sucks but they learn by consequences I guess

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• 3 months later...
  • Bread locked this topic