The Virus

Jayden

@Jayden because toilet paper is a modern day luxury, if the factories shutdown and don't produce it people will run out very quick, try going 2 weeks without using toilet paper.

Food doesn't run out as fast because we already manufacture enough canned food for a lot of people to stockpile. 

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

13 hours ago, Bionicle said:

NMV my district just got shut down

Damn ;(

6 hours ago, Jakub said:

@Jayden because toilet paper is a modern day luxury, if the factories shutdown and don't produce it people will run out very quick, try going 2 weeks without using toilet paper.

Food doesn't run out as fast because we already manufacture enough canned food for a lot of people to stockpile. 

Ohhhh I see, you’re right I agree with that

3 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Really? My school is closing for over a month which will include my spring break!

1 MONTH, holy crap 

spacer.png

I mean... were vibing. 

No confirmed cases in my state, however they just closed school today for like a couple weeks. Which will go into my spring break so about a month total. 

The Economic downfall after this will be crazy tho. 

However, we didn't have school in our county today for another reason. So now, we don't even know if were doing online classes, no work, or what.. so that will be fun.

Edited by Masterson

Signature.png

Update for me. Well School isn't closed yet there are 2 cases in my town, not released to public I just know because of my older brothers who work as dispatch, and I can't go to school until corona virus is out of my town due to me having compromised lungs which when you have a compromised immune system or lungs it's worst for you then for someone who has a good immune system and good lungs.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

57 minutes ago, Masterson said:

I mean... were vibing. 

No confirmed cases in my state, however they just closed school today for like a couple weeks. Which will go into my spring break so about a month total. 

The Economic downfall after this will be crazy tho. 

However, we didn't have school in our county today for another reason. So now, we don't even know if were doing online classes, no work, or what.. so that will be fun.

No cases but still closure, thats kinda surprising to me. My school's still runnin as of right now

32 minutes ago, _Alpha_ said:

Update for me again. No school for a week next week in conjunction with our spring break, so 2 weeks of no school. Lots of band kids got excited.

Wow, as long as everyone stays safe I guess it's a good break to have

3 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

Update for me. Well School isn't closed yet there are 2 cases in my town, not released to public I just know because of my older brothers who work as dispatch, and I can't go to school until corona virus is out of my town due to me having compromised lungs which when you have a compromised immune system or lungs it's worst for you then for someone who has a good immune system and good lungs.

I see I see. Yeah it isn't gonna be the same if you already have a certain condition. Glad to hear you're taking the safe route man :))

spacer.png

Yea well my doctor told me I cant' go to school, so it wasn't even my decision, but im happy anyways

3 minutes ago, Jayden said:

No cases but still closure, thats kinda surprising to me. My school's still runnin as of right now

Wow, as long as everyone stays safe I guess it's a good break to have

I see I see. Yeah it isn't gonna be the same if you already have a certain condition. Glad to hear you're taking the safe route man :))

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 minute ago, Jayden said:

Ohhhh I hadn't known you went to the doctor, but still that is good

Na my mom called asking, what I should do. I aint going to a doctor right now xD

• Laughing 1

Update on my end. Schools are closed for 2 weeks after spring break. I have little food in my house and stores are packed af. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

15 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

Update on my end. Schools are closed for 2 weeks after spring break. I have little food in my house and stores are packed af. 

Hope you're able to find some :(( my school is closed until March 30 I just learned

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

It's 2% more deadlier than the flu. 2% is not a lot. Most people who die from Covid-19 have compromised immune systems, or are old. That's the same with the flu. With the flu, mainly very young/old people die, or people with very weak/compromised immune systems. Most people who aren't any of that, recover. I've had the flu 4 - 6 times and I haven't died. That's because I'm not too young, old, or have a compromised immune system. Covid-19 is nothing to panic about. The more the panic happens, the more big of a deal it'll appear to be then it actually is.

Yes I agree they are alike in that sense, however it's new and we weren't that prepared is what im saying...

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

11 hours ago, Seb said:

Its not effecting me greatly but I am noticing changes. Stuff are starting to shut down and yesterday I seen 2 guys in hazmat suits coming from a wall-mart with toilet paper....

That is too funny lmao

21 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

It's 2% more deadlier than the flu. 2% is not a lot. Most people who die from Covid-19 have compromised immune systems, or are old. That's the same with the flu. With the flu, mainly very young/old people die, or people with very weak/compromised immune systems. Most people who aren't any of that, recover. I've had the flu 4 - 6 times and I haven't died. That's because I'm not too young, old, or have a compromised immune system. Covid-19 is nothing to panic about. The more the panic happens, the more big of a deal it'll appear to be then it actually is.

Yeah people blow it way out of proportion honestly, the problem is how contagious it is.

Update:

Originally there were school closures for 2 weeks. Now the governor of my state just pushed to 3 weeks.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

Everything in the town is shut down. Markets, Theaters, Martial arts (I was gonna get into that, rip.), Schools, Workplaces, basically everything. 
Also my school closure is prob gonna be extended at some point. 

So yeah, I'm stuck in my house. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Bread locked this topic