Letting SMT Have Final word on blacklists for departments / - Denied

Hannah

What you want to see? - SMT Having Final  say  if some one  is  blacklisted from a department 

Why should we add it? - i think this should be done because some department heads  might feel the need of blacklisting Harmless Crim Familys from there department just because  they have something personal  Against The player  or just dont like them in general  and i feel like there Should be some kind of overseer for Departments  and some actions what can ruin peoples experiences  

What are the advantages of having this? - less corruption on the server not really saying there is much, people  who are in Harmless Family's Have An actual way to defend there self   with out having to leave there family,     

Who is it mainly for? -Blacklisted Family's from   Departments  for  not really a good  reason , Blacklist Family members  Who want to be in a department with there friends  

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Support

Btw EMS already has this.

The head of board is always the current Manager

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

3 minutes ago, Noah REmiX said:

+Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

49 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

- Support

SMT already has this power regardless of the Dept. heads. Enforcing it as an end all be all rule strips even more control away from the Commanders of said departments.

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

2 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

+Support

This needs to be fixed, Departments shouldn't be able to deny entry of a person, Just because of a Crime Family?

Trap.—

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Blitzton said:

- Support

SMT already has this power regardless of the Dept. heads. Enforcing it as an end all be all rule strips even more control away from the Commanders of said departments.

^

If a department head or high command cant decide if a person needs to be blacklisted because he is in a certain family they shouldnt be high command or command.

Departments should be able to decide themselfs.

I only blacklist people for there actions and how they are overall, not what family they in and I know most other departments think the same.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

3 minutes ago, Illager, Director of Memes said:

-Support

Not only is this already a thing, SMT already has too much power

That's the point of being smt they deserve all the power from there loyalty

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

20 minutes ago, Freeze said:

^

If a department head or high command cant decide if a person needs to be blacklisted because he is in a certain family they shouldnt be high command or command.

I only blacklist people for there actions and how they are overall, not what family they in and I know most other departments think the same.

Facts

however im still neutral for now

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Blitzton said:

- Support

21 minutes ago, Freeze said:

^

Yeah - support 

department head should have control. 

Retired SS Deputy Director 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Dept head reserve the right to blacklisted someone from their dept. SMT can revoke this if needed at anytime.

• Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor