CrossTest conducted on 3/10/2020

Grade: (95%) A

Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 15/20
Either I'm an illiterate or I don't see anywhere in here, that it says SCP- 066 is effected by different notes. However, it says he can play these notes, just a little confused about the lore.

Creativity: 20/20

Ignoring what is said above, if this was to actually work in the future. This is a great idea for another series of testing, nice job!

Presentation: 20/20
I like the use of pictures and fonts and the header. Well done!

Writing: 40/40
I spotted no errors of any sort here, it was well conducted and I liked the use of Redaction there as well.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

2 hours ago, GLaDOS said:

Grade: (95%) A

Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 15/20
Either I'm an illiterate or I don't see anywhere in here, that it says SCP- 066 is effected by different notes. However, it says he can play these notes, just a little confused about the lore.

Creativity: 20/20

Ignoring what is said above, if this was to actually work in the future. This is a great idea for another series of testing, nice job!

Presentation: 20/20
I like the use of pictures and fonts and the header. Well done!

Writing: 40/40
I spotted no errors of any sort here, it was well conducted and I liked the use of Redaction there as well.

I believe what you’re looking for are these lines right here:

When a set of six or more notes are produced, SCP-066 will produce an effect of varying nature and duration. SCP-066 will not respond to manipulation while any effect produced by it is in progress. Prior to Incident 066-2, results have included:

SCP-066 transformed into a small calico kitten for seventeen minutes. The kitten exhibited significant friendliness and playfulness, and appeared to be declawed.

A song lasting four minutes, acoustic guitar with vocal accompaniment by singer/songwriter [REDACTED]. The lyrics warned the listener not to use sharp objects without parental supervision.

A small cupcake, chocolate with chocolate frosting and a lit candle stuck in the top. Notably, the tones produced prior to this effect corresponded to the opening notes of “Happy Birthday”. SCP-066 became responsive after said cupcake was consumed.