Juno Arborius : Test #5 : 966 Disease Susceptibility

G4M3R

Score: 97/100

Grade: A+

Lore: 20/20
You took a risk by attempting to create your own lore on SCP-966, and as a reward, ended with much more creative freedom. The results produced were believable, but most importantly, entertaining. It's actions like these that really cement your place in research.

Creativity: 20/20
I love it when researchers publish tests that build off each other, and this is an example of that. Testing SCP-966's resistance to disease does seem like a logical step, after it displays preference to prey riddled with it.

I also enjoyed the small audio log you added. It's little touches like that which really sell the quality of your work.

Presentation: 19/20
Though this log does clearly use the SOP as a base, the overall presentation was very nice to look at. It's simplistic, and uses very mild colors. The images of SCP-966 sitting on the medbay bed were also really silly, and got a chuckle out of me.

There were two issues I could point out in your presentation. The first was the awkward spacing on the first page, where words were scattered all over the place.

The second issue I had noticed were the cut text at the bottom of the third and fourth page. I recommend just outright removing the text that's at the bottom for those pages.

Writing: 38/40
The first this I noticed was the phenomenal quality of your writing. There are very few holes to poke in your paragraphs, and it is clear that proof reading was done.

Most of your sentences are cohesive and make sense. However there was an awkward sentence at "SCP-966 became aggressive, legs and arms jittering as it reacted to the disease". Perhaps this could have been rewritten.

I do take issue with it being written in first person, as this kind of perspective is usually reserved for audio logs or diaries. But this really is just personal preference.

Overall, time and effort was clearly put into this test. I do hope that you continue to create more tests that build off each other, and with time, maybe it could even accumulate to your own story. I wish you the best of luck in your future works.