Adrian's Ban Appeal- Denied

JkiKileMeself

Steam Name: ! Adrian

Ingame Name: n/a (Been so long idk what it was/ should be ADRIAN.INFINITE thats what it says in bans)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101507445

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: [WZG] [GL] Mr.Valkyri3

Reason for Ban: Adverting

Dispute: Its been 2 years since my ban and i was very immature, i did it out of an impulse to impress friends (who i no longer hang out with). I want to find a new gmod server that thrives and has a good player base. I will admit i am currently staff on the "New Crix" but its going down, its bad, and i want to find a new home. Gaminglight really seems like a good community, i look to only play PoliceRP though. Other than that i think GamingLight is and has been the leader of PoliceRP for a while and i look to be a part of it. Please think about me being unbanned.

-SUPPORT

Advertisement/Blacklisted

^ This is the reason for your ban. Advertisement of another server I assume (because yknow, that happens and people do it all the time) and also, being staff in a community that used to cause problems here a long time ago? Idk about it. Blacklists are un-appealable anyway. What community were you in when you got banned in the first place? 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

7 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

^ This is the reason for your ban. Advertisement of another server I assume (because yknow, that happens and people do it all the time) and also, being staff in a community that used to cause problems here a long time ago? Idk about it. Blacklists are un-appealable anyway. What community were you in when you got banned in the first place? 

wym? i got banned for saying "crix" in ooc

Crix was a rival community that, if I remember correctly, tried to start a whole lot of trouble back in the day. I didn't know Valk personally (because I joined just as he had left) but from what I do know, he probably did it because there was more behind it. I doubt for something along those lines, it was a one time deal. He might have been crazy, but banning you because you said "Crix" one time in ooc? Doubtful. If he were still here id ask for his side but sadly, I can't. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Head Admin
10 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

What voxis said 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

-SUPPORT

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-SUPPORT

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

45 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Is blacklisted.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

20 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

What he said