Make Imperial Researcher job a whitelist job

Johnny 1048

What do you want to see? Make imperial researcher a whitelist job 

Why should we add it? Because there are people who are not in research who can just switch on to the job at anytime without having to be whitelisted or anything. Also divide said it was suppose to be a tier 1 donation job but idk what happened with that also there was a event with ST PVTs who were switching on to the job at anytime without any restriction and I had to keep doing /demote to get them off the job.

What are the advantages of having this? So I don't have people who are not in research switching to the imperial researcher job without any whitelist or anything. 

Who is it mainly for? Imperial Researchers 

Links to any content: None

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

• Johnny 1048 changed the title to Make Imperial Researcher job a whitelist job

+Support

Yeah this should be on a whitelist 

Random people shouldn’t be able to join the class because it could cause issues in the future

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

4 hours ago, Naval Joe said:

+ Support

- Prevent people who aren't in the research team to get on

- Is being abused by trolls

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

+Support 

I had an ST Researcher try to take my trooper for experimentation a few days ago, at first I was going to report him but then I realized he wasn't on the Roster.

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

• 2 weeks later...