SCP 106 - Accepted

TG_Kilo

What you want to see? -  I heard SCP 106 can be shot at to be gained attention. No. Stahp it ples. 

Why should we add it? -  I almost died as 106 while appearing as a chicken bobbing its head while it was having a seizure.

What are the advantages of having this? - That I don’t look like I turn back and forth while looking as though I struggle to make decisions while also being at 500 HP from being shot at by MTF.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP 106

Links to any content - 

EDIT- Lemme make this more clear, my suggestion is to request that you CANNOT shoot at SCPs that aren’t recontained through termination as it is unnecessary and fail RP. I wish for it to be clearly stated in the MOTD. That’s all I ask. Sry for being a tiny minge in this request

Edited by TG_Waffle

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

-/+Support

The only reason I'm -/+Support is I don't know what the hell you're asking to have changed. I feel like you're asking to make it so people can't shoot 106, which they shouldn't be, as that's FailRP, but you're not exactly making it clear.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

40 minutes ago, Gunther said:

-/+Support

The only reason I'm -/+Support is I don't know what the hell you're asking to have changed. I feel like you're asking to make it so people can't shoot 106, which they shouldn't be, as that's FailRP, but you're not exactly making it clear.

What i think he means, is people cant shoot 106 to make him chase them

• Thanks 1

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

5 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

What i think he means, is people cant shoot 106 to make him chase them

But, they shouldn't be shooting 106, Same as shooting 049 or 096, its FailRP to do so.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Not sure what this thread is actually suggesting, but people should not be shooting at 106 either way.

+Support adding a rule clarifying this in the MOTD if one doesn't exist already.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

19 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

Not sure what this thread is actually suggesting, but people should not be shooting at 106 either way.

+Support adding a rule clarifying this in the MOTD if one doesn't exist already.

insert cliched signature