Ban Appeal Format- Denied

cjglaborde

Steam Name: Professional staff dip

Ingame Name: JOHN

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:425056533

Ban Length: perma ban

Admin that Banned you: MyanDaBeast   steam id/  STEAM_0:1:129378103

Reason for Ban: 40+ warns / Appeal @gameinglight.com

Dispute: I think that I should get it taken away from me and  I was trying to get all of those warnings / perm band taken away  for a year now and I was going to do it today.
 proof https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2019089069.

Edited by cjglaborde

5 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

-Support 

Also asked me to check this app. Sorry but you cant appeal old warns and have hit the cap of 40 warns which means perma ban.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

17 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

-Support 

Also asked me to check this app. Sorry but you cant appeal old warns and have hit the cap of 40 warns which means perma ban.

12 hours ago, Quangasaurusrex said:

Someone should not be held accountable for something that happened over a year ago.

just my .02

Yeah I understand that but they had 40 chances and they lost it so they got the punishment

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 3/11/2020 at 12:24 AM, Quangasaurusrex said:

Someone should not be held accountable for something that happened over a year ago.

just my .02

I mean, they did get warned 42 times although I cant speak because I had a lot of warnings a while ago but never on one server and plus if someone was not held accountable then no one would be denied for a ban appeal

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Denied

On 3/10/2020 at 11:24 PM, Quangasaurusrex said:

just my .02

Yeah you are still accountable for anything you do. If someone kills a person and a year later police knock on the murderer's door, they are still held accountable, they don't walk free. Just using that as an example...

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor