Badger's EO Application

TailoredBadger

What is your in-game name?: AO SubLT Badger

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:216252845

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Sub-Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?: Engineering Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Koga/Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: As an Engineering Officer, I will assist the 31st Engineering Corps by any means necessary, whether that be updating rosters and managing general accounts or taking to the field with other engineers should the need arise. I will also perform tryouts for the 31st in order to strengthen their numbers and ensure that there is an almost constant presence in the 31st at all times, in addition to this, I am also often active and available between the hours of 10AM - 5PM EST, so that I can support the Corps at most early times.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have been on Naval for approximately a month now and I have been active every day for that time, also, in my time on the server as a whole, I have never been arrested or demoted, despite this, should a supervisor deem my actions as an Engineering Officer as inappropriate, I will accept the decision and the subsequent demotion.

Why do you want this rank?: I intend to increase the numbers in the 31st, ensure all troopers within the Corps are well-trained, helping the commanders of the 31st with general duties, as well as reinforce the presence of Naval advising and assisting the 31st. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To ensure the ISD is always functioning at maximum capacity as well as advising and assisting the high command of the 31st to the best of my ability.

|-This is a rank transfer from AO to EO-|

Edited by TailoredBadger

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

• BadAim locked this topic