Will - False Warn Report- Accepted

Ghosted

Questions

Your In-game: Ghosted Umbrella Corporation

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65436734

The admin's name in-game: COL Will 1L52

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Unknown

What warning did you receive: Respawning with EMS Online

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.thumb.png.2f9e38558a720aed72742246b105aa73.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this warn is false since I had the option to respawn for free so i assumed no ems were on and also no EMS adverted they were active and not to respawn. Also if your a Senior admin if I respawn why not just TP me back to the scene instead of being rude about it and warning me without even saying anything until after the fact.

Any extra information:image.thumb.png.1bac1c9f76bfb9b0cadab7bebfd6dcde.pngimage.thumb.png.fc74c05350a3e0c028f0b8c0c836ce13.pngimage.thumb.png.a008b5987d722f6f1d5dbe17a21f5361.png

When EMS is on and or offline the button is still there to push. You as the player need to check and stay updated if EMS is on or not. I will need wills side before I vote.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

+ Support

- You cannot check the TAB Menu when died, couldn't check to see if EMS was online when dead.

- EMS Didn't advert.

Ghosted is also a really nice, genuine guy, doesn't deserve this warning. 

Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

46 minutes ago, Sion said:

-support 

You respawned with EMS on... 

and there is a option saying "click to call EMS" or something along those lines and you did click money, sure Will did have option to TP you back but you still broke a rule and there are punishments if you break these rules.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

I want to add, EMS timed out. EMS, FR Imagine FR9 was Timed out and no longer in the server, HENCE - EMS WASNT ACTUALLY ONLINE AND ACTIVE. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

If there was no option to call EMS, then I definitely would have respawned as well. This is because I would have assumed that EMS had gotten offline.

However...

Because there is no way for me to know whether or not the option to call EMS was actually on your screen, I have to -Support. If you had evidence of this then I would change my opinion.

21 hours ago, Ender said:

I want to add, EMS timed out. EMS, FR Imagine FR9 was Timed out and no longer in the server, HENCE - EMS WASNT ACTUALLY ONLINE AND ACTIVE. 

Also how are we supposed to know this?

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, Jayden said:

I was online at the time and the medic informed me of it. Unless there was a miscommunication.

Edited by Ender
  • Thanks 1

+support endr said he was present at the time of this happening 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Head Admin
16 hours ago, Ender said:

I was online at the time and the medic informed me of it. Unless there was a miscommunication.

I'd feel a bit better if they said it themselves.. Also, please tell EMS to start adverting that they're active again since I can't remember the last time I saw one of them do so.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

-Support

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Also Make sure EMS is on before you do any Rp situation, especially before shootouts

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I