Nerf Negev - Denied

Will

10 hours ago, Charlie said:

+Support

Kills 682 too fast

Nah but seriously, do a AWS nerf on the Negev

Fuck that ! That would ruin the gun  in all ways 

• Laughing 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

21 hours ago, Charlie said:

Nah but seriously, do a AWS nerf on the Negev

Anything but a AWS nerf since that is the reason no one ever uses the AWS anymore and also the Negev is the main reason people get a cc in the first place

On 3/10/2020 at 1:08 PM, Felix said:

-Support

In my opinion the negev hasn't been really that much of an issue. I've been wrecked by other guns multiple times. Besides, the negev has a lot of recoil and isn't all that great when it comes to control.

ezy how to counter it......Snipers!

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 3/10/2020 at 3:00 PM, Jayden said:

-Support

In my opinion, this is the nature of an LMG. It is realistic to me that I would get absolutely cheesed on my own against a Negev.

This is why when it comes to confronting criminals wielded with a Negev, we should have backup to take them down, and increase our chances of survival.

On 3/11/2020 at 5:04 AM, hoopsure said:

+support
just do what we did on SCP, nerf mobility, double the spread, and double the recoil. Damage and fire rate unchanged. very good nerf without making it a trash gun.

if there was to be a nerf to the negev this would be it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

but +support it do be killng 682 fast doe 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Signature.png

Hello for those who are commenting,

Just be mindful about your posts, don't keep commenting on the same topic multiple times, if you do not like the responses someone is giving, feel free to contact them via, teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums etc. Posting on the same topic multiple times and commenting about other people's responses and swearing, will just cause drama and hatred towards others and we don't want that. Just simple post your opinion about the topic and if someone says something that you were not expecting or you think they're wrong contact them on those platforms I said. Just keep posts to a minimum and respect other people's opinion!

Kind Regards

Forum Diplomat ~ Munchies

18/03/2020

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 3/14/2020 at 9:45 AM, Willy said:

This is a willy bad idea, Tac Units have well enough armor to eat it.

if people pay for this then they should get the ability to change it, if its nerfed hard as your suggesting and I don't think SMT would like to issue these to people since its so common among CCs

Also love this Willy

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• 2 weeks later...

+support

in close quarters it’s devastating which I usually get shredded to 5 hp but I normally do kill them but it is a 50/50

wha it would change is to change the fire rate and keep everything else the same 

Hau you doing 

-Support

just use your brain when sweeping the vault,
Tac Teams (CERT and SWAT) do alot of training for vault clearing
Pop a smoke,

Aim though the smoke and hit them,
Fight Fire with fire
Yes I do find myself getting shredded sometimes

I get both sides but if it does get accpted do what SCPRP did, 

Always look up during Bank Raids..

- Support

Negev was put there for a reason.. Only a few players have it, not the whole server.

Its a donate to own weapon. Yes it can be OP but if you utilize your skill, elements and surroundings you can easily beat 1 or 2 players that use negevs. 

On 3/10/2020 at 1:04 PM, hoopsure said:

+support
just do what we did on SCP, nerf mobility, double the spread, and double the recoil. Damage and fire rate unchanged. very good nerf without making it a trash gun.

I have one and I'd be ok with this!

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor