Nerf Negev - Denied

Will

+support

Negev is OP. Gas often isnt available or isnt an option as per gas rules. Cant sit back and snipe when you need to breach a base or clear the bank

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Freeze said:

+ / - Support 

Yes its overpowered, yes sometimes its unfair.

But thats what tac units, other departments and people need to train, work and learn from.

Training won't help when my armor is disintegrated along with my hopes of living.

• Laughing 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

22 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Would love to see this. Ruins RP knowing that any CC can completely destroy you. 
I’ve also seen Negevs wipe out multiple tac units, it’s just not fun or realistic for Gov.

Cammy_Signature_1.png

+Support

Negevs shoot super unrealistic and does not take much skill.  The recoil pattern is super simple making it insanely easy to shoot (Especially in third-person).  With the rate of fire, and Easy control of the gun, I feel it needs to be nerfed.  Irl, a Negev would not be used and shot as efficient unless you had it mounted to support the weight.  The only option to counter a Negev directly is donating for it.  The server should not be like that.

Edited by Northy

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

55 minutes ago, Northy said:

+Support

Negevs shoot super unrealistic and does not take much skill.  The recoil pattern is super simple making it insanely easy to shoot (Especially in third-person).  With the rate of fire, and Easy control of the gun, I feel it needs to be nerfed.  Irl, a Negev would not be used and shot as efficient unless you had it mounted to support the weight.  The only option to counter a Negev directly is donating for it.  The server should not be like that.

it already has been Nerf  though  these suggestions were here for ages they all got denied gmod it self is a pay to win game   sad to say it  goto  something closer to the five m side  if you dont want  people to have donate   for op weapons  or  try to  suggest an armor / weapon buff   but apparently From SMT Stand point right now Gov is  more op i would say  armor changes and guns but than crims will complain way to much, you cant make every one happy..   

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

23 hours ago, hoopsure said:

+support
just do what we did on SCP, nerf mobility, double the spread, and double the recoil. Damage and fire rate unchanged. very good nerf without making it a trash gun.

i kinda like  hoopsure's idea about  nerfing Mobility and  Doubleing the spread of it   thats the only reasonable suggestion in my eyes  

• Like 1

-Support

Git Gud. 
I have gone up against 3 Negev users by myself as PD CPL and won. Just learn to play smart. If you see a Negev and immediately poop your pants, you’re just going to lose the fight. Learn to outplay your enemies. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

1 minute ago, ViperKimg said:

-Support

Git Gud. 
I have gone up against 3 Negev users by myself as PD CPL and won. Just learn to play smart. If you see a Negev and immediately poop your pants, you’re just going to lose the fight. Learn to outplay your enemies. 

That fucken lcpl is deadly if it's the one I'm thinking of 

I was faced with 2 negevs yesterday. I did shoot back but since the negev has a high RoF. It impossible to stay in the same place, dodge bulits and shoot back. I went from 100hp and 200 armour to death in 20 seconds

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

54 minutes ago, Sion said:

I was faced with 2 negevs yesterday. I did shoot back but since the negev has a high RoF. It impossible to stay in the same place, dodge bulits and shoot back. I went from 100hp and 200 armour to death in 20 seconds

Well m8 idk what to say everytime I get into a Negev fight on swat it always knocks me back like 20 feet giving me an advantage remember you are use to breaching  not as much of  movements to counter negevs  .. 

Maybe get calamity to do Negev trainings with Delta squad let him get on his custom class  and show you some helpful tips if he knows these counter movements 

• Head Admin
10 hours ago, ViperKimg said:

-Support

Git Gud. 

I'd love to see a video of that!

• Gaminglight Love 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

-Support

Your guys or the government have a tactical unit, you know how overpowered having 6 tac unit departments are against just a CC. You just need more than 1 person to kill them if 1 person can't do it. The only way I can see people getting mad at the Negev is because they full-on rush it and expect to win out of that. Think of it, without the negev, basically it  will be impossible for lots of criminals to do certain things like shootouts or robberies, just winning a shoot out with government right now is still pretty hard. 

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

Your guys or the government have a tactical unit, you know how overpowered having 6 tac unit departments are against just a CC. You just need more than 1 person to kill them if 1 person can't do it. The only way I can see people getting mad at the Negev is because they full-on rush it and expect to win out of that. Think of it, without the negev, basically it  will be impossible for lots of criminals to do certain things like shootouts or robberies, just winning a shoot out with government right now is still pretty hard. 

i mostly agree with elapin. He said basically what i would say

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

22 hours ago, ViperKimg said:

-Support

Git Gud. 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

tha fack is 682 

1 hour ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Have you not played on SCPRP?

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-682

I have like twice  and kept getting rdmed  and kinda ruined the game mode for me staff wasn't that helpful eather on getting new members started soo idk if that's still a thing or not   ,