New IC models

Kev

What do you want to see? - IC is $50 because its in the darth package so some customization with bodygroups would mean ICs could customize theyre own gear with colours aswell the Scout Sniper classes can have bodygroups e.g the visor aswell as the demolition class rather then the trooper models we have now which is Ion squad and all they have is a black and yellow stripe and the armor looks quite plain I would be ok with just being able to use the bodygroups the model we have currently has now but we cant as its disabled.Also Delta Squad looks a lot better with their own numbers on the backpacks and their armor is more detailed as you can see in the link down below as well as the armor customization.

Why should we add it? - Because customization would mean troopers could customize their armor which would be make the $50 more worth it also theres alot more bodygroups in the pack (down below). And the jobs of IC can have diffrent bodygroups: e.g Scout Sniper/ Demo/ Officer/ Trooper.

What are the advantages of having this? - Its low mb and would make alot of IC happy because this was one of the things we all wanted because of the customization of the bodygroups aswell it makes a lot more individuality aswell it may attract people to IC.

Who is it mainly for? -IC.     (boss gave me the thumbs up to make this incase youre worried)

Links to any contenthttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=107555119

-IC VCOM 1262 Scorch

Edited by some guy

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

• Head Admin

One of the only things my troops were really looking forward to in our previous update, but never got.

+Support

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander

9 hours ago, Felix said:

+Support

I would love to see these player models; they look really nice. 

Would be a great addition to the server.

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

14 hours ago, Felix said:

+Support

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

On 3/10/2020 at 4:10 PM, Felix said:

+Support

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

• 2 weeks later...