Zergs Admin Application - Accepted

Zerg

What is your in-game name?: Zerg

What is your steam name?: [GL] Luke 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:432389919

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I was staff on Ice Fuse for a bit, then I committed full time for Gaming Light 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around 5 months ago 

What date did you make your forums account? October 21, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 8 - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1916254955

Have you donated? Yes, I have spent 300 dollars on Police RP

What rank are you applying for? Admin 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No. I am not 

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:  I have read The Guidelines 

Timezone: EST 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Calamity (Super Admin), Myan (Head Admin),  Matthew (Head of Staff), Jeff JR (Super Admin), Scoot (Manager)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve this rank because, I have been Senior Moderator for a while and I fell like I have had enough experience and I am ready for the job at hand. Also, I am on when ever some one needs a hand with a sit, or if they are overwhelmed with sit I am there to hop on and help them out. Also, I am very well know in the community, I am in multiple departments and one of them I am command in,  and I love playing on the server every chance I can, on staff or role playing with my friends.I am very professional not just while I am on the job, but while I am playing or even while I am in TeamSpeak, or anytime I am representing the community and showing that we have a responsible staff members and it is a fun environment to role play in or even make friends without being hated on. I also believe I deserver the rank as Admin because, I have been in this community for a good amount of time (that dose not mean you just get the rank) and I have learned the ropes from some of the most talented people I have ever meet in this game and they have shown me how to be a good addition to the staff team, and play the game with the upmost respect for the players in this community. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First, I would Jail TP them and try to explain to them what they are in the sit for, after they are done cursing me out, I would then look in logs for the RDM, then I would warn them for Staff Dis | MRDM

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

First, I would go to there steam profile and see if they have any recent bans, if I have solid proof then I would go to JMT about the situation 

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

I would first tell them that when they were buying the item that they accepted the TOC, which stated that there are not charge backs allowed and if he did that I would have to go to SMT about it

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

First I would warn them all for Minging then I would tell them to stop minging before I have out a bigger punishment's to them, I would close the sit then I would spectate to make sure they do not do anything to the sort again 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

First I would ask for some help in Admin chat, then if no one answered I would go to some and ask for there help, then I would finish the sit 

Edited by Zerg

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

- Support

• Activity could increase. Haven’t seen you on that much. 

• Application could use some

work in my opinion, mainly the last three. I would like to hear more about staff than RP/TS in this application as well.

• Maturity could improve. 

• No Poll, unless that is a glitch on my

phone. 

- I personally believe you are not ready for the Rank of Administrator. 

Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

26 minutes ago, Ender said:

- Support

work in my opinion, mainly the last three. I would like to hear more about staff than RP/TS in this application as well.

phone. 

Agreed

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

3 hours ago, Ender said:

- Support

phone. 

Sorry Zerg, but the rank of a admin you need to be active and mature.

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+support

I'm not sure about everyone else, but whenever I am on, I always see him on. And I'm on pretty damn frequently if I do say so myself.

Application in my opinion is fine, he gets to the point. A few run on sentences, but it's not a big of a deal, unlike other applications that are huge and a pain to read, which ultimately says the same thing over and over again. 

He went out of his way to interact with me and give his opinion on a situation that I have had previously, although it appears some miscommunication happened. He did what he believed was best, and that is something that more staff need, not just something that people will not do because they are afraid of repercussions.

Out of all the interactions I've had with Zerg, they have been pleasant.

11 hours ago, Ender said:

- Support

phone. 

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Quangasaurusrex said:

+support

I'm not sure about everyone else, but whenever I am on, I always see him on. And I'm on pretty damn frequently if I do say so myself.

Application in my opinion is fine, he gets to the point. A few run on sentences, but it's not a big of a deal, unlike other applications that are huge and a pain to read, which ultimately says the same thing over and over again. 

He went out of his way to interact with me and give his opinion on a situation that I have had previously, although it appears some miscommunication happened. He did what he believed was best, and that is something that more staff need, not just something that people will not do because they are afraid of repercussions.

i agree with monkey hes a good guy and i have seen him on 

SO +Support

Cammy_Signature_1.png

10 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+/- Support

I don't really see you on staff much.

+/- Support

I haven't seen you in a long time

Your a great guy, and a great staff member, you just need higher activity.

~~~

Utetwo

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

20 hours ago, Quangasaurusrex said:

+support

I actually see m on

+ support

good luck

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 3/10/2020 at 2:15 PM, Ender said:

- Support

phone. 

Sorry man

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Always willing to fill ratio

- Knowledgeable on the Staff Handbook

I always see you hopping on duty when there is no staff on, or someone asks to be replaced. It comes to show your care for the staff team and your dedication.

You've been a Senior Moderator for a good while so I believe you are ready for the next step.

I hope to see you as an Admin soon.

Good luck Zerg!

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

+Support

Hello Zerg,

While reading your application and other people's response, I personally think you're ready for the rank of admin. You took my advice and took your time with your application and made it look more professional which you put effort an time into it, which is dedication and commitment. I can't tell if you active or not, but you seem active and if anything, just prove activity and keep showing dedication. Just maybe more advice, put some more effort into the last quesiton on how you would handle the massRDM, it makes your application more better and gives us a better answer.

Don't have much to say, but I wish you the best of luck. Just work on improving activity, even if you're active just keep improving and showing people that you're putting dedication and effort into the server and your application, I hope to see you as an Admin, you seem committed and are willing to do work and help the server. Good luck!

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! Just keeping doing what you're doing, if people comment on your application telling you to work on stuff, take their advice and prove that you're willing to put the effort in etc.

Kind Regards

Munchies

13/03/2020

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 3/10/2020 at 11:15 AM, Ender said:

- Support

phone. 

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

Well you got promoted in the meeting. Congrats!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison