Jr Bill - Player report

MiniLeopard

Your in game name: Mini

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47644701

The player's in game name: Jr Bill

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:196157317

What did the player do: Come into d block as 173 and RDM around 9 people, after that he left

Evidence (required):

Proof1: 99807aa3dfafa5069c127f591086ff92.jpg

Proof2: https://streamable.com/fqoae

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warned for 9xRDM/FailRP/LTAP and banned for 2 weeks (But it can be more or less I don't mind)

Any extra information:

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Your In-game: Mind Stone

Your SteamID: N/A

The player's name in-game: JR Bill

The player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196157317

The player's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the player do: Prop killed security (no evidence of this) and then went on the 173 job and killed all the security in D Block.

Evidence (REQUIRED): SEE BELOW

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perma ban or temp ban.

Any extra information: N/A

Screenshot (66).png

Screenshot (67).png

coplay_76561198799716663.vdf

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

+Support

You can very clearly see 173 in D-Block, and based on numbers at the time, there are only one or two D-Class that are not AFK, and I doubt 2 D-Class could overtake D-Block.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support I also made a report on him

Also mind use Chrome or Firebox you boomer!

Edited by MiniLeopard
Added a link

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

4 hours ago, Gunther said:

+Support

You can very clearly see 173 in D-Block, and based on numbers at the time, there are only one or two D-Class that are not AFK, and I doubt 2 D-Class could overtake D-Block.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+Support on everything but ltap, as he was never brought to a sit. I'd say a 1 week ban is warranted

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

22 hours ago, Gunther said:

+Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 3/10/2020 at 4:12 AM, Gunther said:

+Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Accepted

Thank you for the report, as I had two reports on the same conduct I've merged them into a single post. After looking over the provided evidence, as well as checking in-game logs, I have confirmed the misconduct of prop killing, FailRP, and RDM. As such this player has received a warning, a 4-week ban from the server, and has been blacklisted from SCP 173, 106, and 343 due to his conduct on the server.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021