Mini - Event Team Application

MiniLeopard

In-Game Name: Mini

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47644701

What is your ULX Rank?: Mod

What is your RP Rank?: GENSEC: SFTO WO / Research: AR / Utility: Tech

What is your timezone?: GMT

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Nope

How Active are you? (1/10): 7

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1 "FailRP - Went into d block as 1048"

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I have around 2 weeks in-game time now so I have seen a lot of events, some good and some bad. All the time I think of event ideas which I would love to see in-game or have seen a past event that I want to happen again. I also have great activity on this server I am almost on every day, I also want to make the server a more fun place to go to and have a good time or maybe make some friend along the way. I also want to help with the event because that sounds fun also if I get in the event team I will try my best and learn everything I can because I want to make great events and greater memories with the community. I also want to get more involved in this community and meet great people which doing events seems like a good idea to be able to achieve that goal.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): My event idea would be about a mass 049-2 breach, somehow 049 has been able to make X amount of 049-2's and is trying to get more subjects to study on and then turn into 049-2. Because of this the O5 Council has decide to attempt to terminate 049-2 and has made a special team of MTF named Beta-7 and it is there job to recover the site with the help of other MTF branches. 

More advanced version: 049 Event Idea (WIP) Please read if you like 😀 but don't steal/copy it please 😅

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP is 106 because I love how hard he is to keep contained and I like his "ability" being able to go through matter is amazing, I also like the way he "plays" with his prey and has his own realm that he has full control over and I also like the way he looks and is able to easily jump scare someone. I also like the way he has to be re-contained, it is pretty unique for a SCP.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

3 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

+support

+active

+kind & good staff member

- fairly bland event idea

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Accepted

After Careful Consideration, I have decided to accept you into the SCP:RP Event-Team. Congratulations, and I can not wait to restart this journey with you!

Come find me in teamspeak within 48 hours.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• Catsro locked this topic