Your Steam ID:Β STEAM_1:1:182564227

The player's in game name: Hunters |Β Aaron Faustin

The player's steam ID (required):Β 
Hunter's ID:STEAM_1:0:182542409
(cannot find Aaron's)

What did the player do: RDM & COMBAT HEAL

Evidence (required):Β 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warning

Any extra information: As far as background goes, I RTB'd to go AFK as I was gonna eat. But I was still at my seat, so therefore I sat and watched the screen. However later on, as shown in the video I get RDM'd for ABSOLUTELY NO reason and without any adverts. It's also shown that both suspects are NOT in the same family, nor are they in one. And there was no reason for Aaron Faustin (suit) to start shooting at me, as he was in the cross-fire and he chose to stay in the midst of the firefight instead of driving away after the shooting had began.

Edited by SupremeLord Kami
  • Like 1

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Sion said:

+supportΒ 

Clearly shows RDM, there were no adverts or anything. Video also shows combat healing

They both should get a warning because, they were not wanted so no excuse for RDM, the video clearly shows combat healing, and they were not in same family meaning Aaron could not help Hunters, so they should both be warned for RDM and RDM / Combat Healing to Hunter.

Killer |Β Gaminglight Member Since 2016 |Β Retired PD Colonel l State Major lΒ SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director lΒ Β UMC Level 4

2 hours ago, K1LLER said:
2 hours ago, Sion said:

+supportΒ 

Clearly shows RDM, there were no adverts or anything. Video also shows combat healing

They both should get a warning because, they were not wanted so no excuse for RDM, the video clearly shows combat healing, and they were not in same family meaning Aaron could not help Hunters, so they should both be warned for RDM and RDM / Combat Healing to Hunter.

Β 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | PreviousΒ PoliceRP AdministratorΒ 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine lineΒ between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

6 hours ago, Sion said:

+supportΒ 

Β 

• Like 1

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  SWAT PVTΒ Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah KingΒ  XC65 - Hannah KingΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Β Β 

-/+ support

For the part with Aaron, I feel thats not RDM. He didn't start shooting till you shot him in crossfire which still gives him the ability to fire back. For Hunter, I am not sure if it was a hit/murder because it looks like Aaron killed you. Still waiting on Hunters response for the full - or + support.Β 

1 hour ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-/+ support

For the part with Aaron, I feel thats not RDM. He didn't start shooting till you shot him in crossfire which still gives him the ability to fire back. For Hunter, I am not sure if it was a hit/murder because it looks like Aaron killed you. Still waiting on Hunters response for the full - or + support.Β 

It wasn't a hit lol, if it was it would have the "HIT ACCEPTED" or some shit like that. Both of those classes aren't even hitman sooo.
Also as I mentioned earlier, Aaron had no right to shoot me either way. Because as you can see he stood in the way on purpose and didn't leave the scene, which would also be a count of copbait but it's not necessary.

spacer.png

9 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-/+ support

Even with a hit you have to have a valid reasonΒ 

Β 

7 hours ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

It wasn't a hit lol, if it was it would have the "HIT ACCEPTED" or some shit like that. Both of those classes aren't even hitman sooo.
Also as I mentioned earlier, Aaron had no right to shoot me either way. Because as you can see he stood in the way on purpose and didn't leave the scene, which would also be a count of copbait but it's not necessary.

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  SWAT PVTΒ Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah KingΒ  XC65 - Hannah KingΒ 

Β Β 

On 3/10/2020 at 2:14 PM, Jayden said:

Β 

These MemebersΒ  Β  areΒ  inactive on fourms next time i see them in game illΒ  tell them theres a player report on themΒ 

Β Β 

11 hours ago, Assault said:

+Support obviousΒ 

lol we not gonna talk about the CC taking that long to kill a cop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just off combat his CC should be permanently deleted lol jk but holy shitΒ 

Trust me, there's been worst scenarios where I beat him. But we won't talk about that.Β πŸ˜‚

spacer.png

On 3/17/2020 at 10:27 AM, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

@HuntΒ @Aaron Faustin Need your side

I told hunters today that he had a report on himΒ  but seemed like he didn't check it outΒ 

Β Β 

OK let me tell my side of the story lord shot me and my friend and sped off thats Β when the clip stared my friend told me were he hid i had 96 and the combat heal thing well i try to get to my awp but i pressed med-pack and i even said i was sorry about the combat heal i was 49 health and when i used the medpack i was 50 like i said i was sorry about this if this is rdm

its ur choice if u want to warn me but i said i was sorry my guy

edit:this is all im going to say and hey a great day πŸ˜•

Edited by GamingHunter167

Β Β 

2 minutes ago, GamingHunter167 said:

OK let me tell my side of the story lord shot me and my friend and sped off thats thats when the clip stared my friend told me were he hid i had 96 and the combat heal thing well i try to get to my awp but i pressed med-pack and i even said i was sorry about the combat heal i was 49 health and when i used the medpack i was 50 like i said i was sorry about this if this is rdm

its ur choice if u want to warn me but i said i was sorry my guy

-/+ Support need logs to view to make my lastΒ 

41 minutes ago, Hannah said:

My input isn't required here, and I never shot him. If I did, show logs or other form of evidence.
alongside that, it seems he admits to it so.

spacer.png