1. 1. 1. Why are you not on the server?

• Don't have time
    • Because of certain players/staff
    • Server is not enjoyable/fun
    • Not a big fan of TTT
    • Other

TTT Survey

Hello to all,

I thought, I would make this post today, just to get a clear understanding and hopefully get a few pointers on what you guys would want to see in TTT. Lately TTT has been having trouble with their player base, as this server is non roleplay based server, it's a server where anyone can join and have fun without roleplaying.

TTT is a non roleplaying server, but it still requires staffing and insists help from the public. At the moment we're not getting much people to play, I personally would like to see people playing constantly and building up a greater player base. It would be good to get some input from you guys to see what we could improve on as a team. The TTT Staff committee have tried many things, to get players on and have tried adding things in for you guys to have fun with. But none of that seems to be working and it's getting to the point, where we're lost of suggestions and ideas. If you're a player on TTT or you come on then and there, could use some of your input and any ideas or suggestions you might have. We want to try and make TTT a fun and enjoyable server to play on. We TTT staff are still trying out best to keep the server nice and tidy and we will always keep trying to do our best of our abilities to keep the server alive, we just need some help from the public!

TTT is a great self run server and would be good for everyone to enjoy and have fun with their friends, it would be good to know what you guys really would want on the server for you guys to have fun and keep coming back! and if you have any suggestions or opinions to help populate the server. For an example, is there certain maps, is there certain weapons, is there other important stuff that you would want and think that would populate the server. I thought making this and getting everyone else's opinions would help us see what you guys really want, I have made many suggestions to hopefully make the server more fun and entertaining for others. So, if you have any ideas or anything you would like to see in TTT, that would help TTT grow and populate. Please put them in the 'TTT Suggestion' section!

So, whether you play TTT or you're interested in it. Please comment and help us out, it would be good to see some input on what we can work on and hopefully improve on. We're open to all ideas and suggestions, we want to make this server more fun and enjoyable for not just us, but for you guys. We are not quitters, we will still manage and keep doing the best to our abilities. Again, if you have any input, whether that be suggestions or ideas. Please drop them below and hopefully it'll help us!

Kind Regards

Munchies

9/03/2020

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

I personally do not have the time to get on the server, as I am in multiple command positions across different gaming light servers, I have staffing and event matters to attend to, and on top of that I’ve been playing Rust with some friends.

From what I remember when I was on the sever, I saw no issue with it. I think that it is in a fine place, and that TTT is simply a competitive game mode to run a server on.

• Thanks 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

This is my personal opinion about the TTT server. I've played a lot of TTT over the years. I've spent a few hours playing on the GamingLight one, specifically. There's nothing wrong with GL's server, however, I will say- Like BadAim said, TTT is a SUPER competitive game mode to run, there's a ton of servers to choose from. Additionally, I think a contributing factor to the lack of activity on the server is the lack of a custom weapon / inventory system. Not all TTT servers have it, but the more populated ones certainly do. And personally, that is what I look for when I play.

• Thanks 1

|| SCP-RP: Head of Security || Admin || Senior Event Team ||

9 hours ago, Sinnik said:

Additionally, I think a contributing factor to the lack of activity on the server is the lack of a custom weapon / inventory system. Not all TTT servers have it, but the more populated ones certainly do. And personally, that is what I look for when I play.

And that's something we can work on and suggest! Thanks for the feedback Sinnik. Feel free if you have any suggestions that you think that will help TTT, please suggest them!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

I do not have the time to play on TTT because I play on PRP and all of my extra time is spent on there because I am trying to stay as active as possible. From others opinions I would say the server is great. I’ll think about joining some time soon 😉

SRT Private First Class | Rockford Police Department Sergeant Major | Gaminglight Member since July 19, 2019 | Diamond Dogs Reserves | Change the world, my final message, goodbye. ~ Fame

CERTIFIED WORST DRIVER ON POLICERP | Staff since 7/18/2020 and Moderator since 7/31/2020

I played a couple of times on the server, its pretty enjoyable. Just don't have a lot of time in the real world to play though due to life.

SCP-RP - Assistant Head of Research |  O5 Researcher

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

In my opinion we could do things to make the server more original. I’ve talked with semi regular players who claim the reason that they stick around is the cool culture and custom T weapons. Keeping it original will definitely help. 

Kinda late, but my opinion is that there are too many unused maps, which cause long wait times, and most people don't like waiting one hour to join. I've seen lots of unused maps and weapons which could be removed and replaced. October said something about creativity would help increase activity, so, here's my proposal, when joining a server, there are usually the same exact map, I'm not saying to create a new one, but maybe find a couple of good TTT maps, then some non-TTT maps which also work well with the game mode. Same with the regular weapons, maybe add a couple if crowbar/gun reskins. Also for credits, maybe there should be an option to increase your odd to become a traitor using credits. Something I personally do like are the random matches with random boosts/nerfs, and I feel like making a way to have these to be able to be voted on once every few matches, while also adding a few more possibilities, such as larger models, 2x speed, zombie invasion round, ect...