Andro's CI Application

TheAndro

In-Game Name: Andro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76677368

DiscordID: Andromeda#2290

What Division Do You Want To Join (Military or R&D): Military

How Would You Rank Your Knowledge Of The Lore: 6.5/10; I'm not active on the the actual Wiki but I have watched a lot of SCP videos and I don't have any problems with the lore surrounding, and the standard operations of the SCPs on the Gaminglight server

Why Should You Be In The Chaos Insurgency (75 Word Minimum): I really like the idea of CI in general and when I look at CI, I see a group that offers just as much in the way of interesting RP as it does in the ability to charge into a secret facility in order to kill stuff. Just today I was captured by CI as Janitorial Command; Dr. Maynard opened the gate for CI and I was greeted by 8 CI armed and ready to raid the facility, one of which took me back to the base where I was kept until an A1 was also brought in as a hostage. I was bargained out where I then used my comms  (which were never taken from me) to cause the MTF to attack the CI Base. I know I sound like I'm rambling, which admittedly I am, but what I'm trying to get at is that aura that CI has given off to me. I want to be apart of that, I have the ability to RP and a clear care about it, I'm level 58 on the server with over one week in playtime, I'm as I've said a command member in another group, I'm also non-life taking members in Tech + Medical, I've been a GENSEC LCPL before, and I have a ready dedication to join and support the CI.

What Is Something That Sets You Apart From Other Applicants: I've spent some time on CI Heavy (as I'm a gold donator) and I've basically gotten something of an internship with the experience of CI raids, not to mention the fact that I've been on the receiving end of CI raids as Janitorial Command at least a thousand times. Additional, I have an aptitude and willingness to RP. I know most may see the military side of CI as nothing more than the Shooty-Shoot guys, but I see the ability for some very fun and unique role-play in the right hands.

How Active Can You Be: On weekdays ~4 hours, Weekends ~8 hours

Do You Have Both Teamspeak And Discord: Yes

+support, dont know if im allowed to seeing that  i'm not actualy CI, but i know the effort that Andro can put into a branch due to my experience with him as a Janitorial Command, and i believe  that Andro would be a good addition to CI.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

27 minutes ago, Falxen said:

+support, dont know if im allowed to seeing that  i'm not actualy CI, but i know the effort that Andro can put into a branch due to my experience with him as a Janitorial Command, and i believe  that Andro would be a good addition to CI.

insert cliched signature