New Bodygroups for Researcher - Denied

HammerJack1 24/7

What you want to see? - Adding a gas mask and hard hat body group for researcher

Why should we add it? - Adding these would give more variety to Researcher  "cosmetic" wise

What are the advantages of having this? - Having the gas mask for Research would offer a better experience for Tests involving Certain SCPs and scenes, such as zombie bag, the smoke room in LCZ, 106 and others, just adding a gas mask offers a better RP experience for these scenarios. Adding a Hard hat would also be an RP usage for i.e. Repairing things, being involved within areas that would require hard hat protection and pretty much looking nice

Who is it mainly for? - Researcher (JR +)

Links to any content - Not sure, i understand body groups can be difficult to add, if you have to make these, i can imagine the hard hat not being too hard, i'm also up for texturing the hard hat if you make it, and same goes for gas mask, besides me texturing it

tbh theres no need for a suggestion the Researcher class Hazmat skin got removed in the branch update sounds more of a bug report

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

7 hours ago, The Light said:

tbh theres no need for a suggestion the Researcher class Hazmat skin got removed in the branch update sounds more of a bug report

lmao the dead body would flop around like a fish thats why the hazmat is gone???

i miss it now... it made my day

insert cliched signature 

-Support, as there is no easy way of doing this other then getting a whole  set  of new models on the server, which would not be beneficial.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-support to hardhats, that's a technician thing

Researchers had a hazmat model, probably more worthwhile to try to get that added back if it was removed

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 3/9/2020 at 4:02 PM, CanOBeanz said:

-support to hardhats, that's a technician thing

Researchers had a hazmat model, probably more worthwhile to try to get that added back if it was removed

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro