Hamstertf2 report- Accepted

Quangasaurusrex

Your In-Game Name: Monkeybags

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:155903311

Staff member's In-Game Name: HamsterofTf2

What did they do?: Threatened to get me demoted to SNR , Disrespectful during sit, Warned me for "Lying to staff", kept me waiting for longer than I should have.

Why I think this is wrong and why I made such a big deal out of it: The burden of proof SHOULD NOT be against me. I have evidence that I saw the printers, but I was warned because "There is no way I could see it." and "Lying to staff". They asked if I saw him open his fading door, I might have said he might have, I ended up saying twice "I don't remember". 

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

Long story short: I saw printers, warranted the guy, said "there was no way I could see it", and I got warned. I was in the warehouse for at least 30 minutes. I asked if I could get returned, and brought back after he viewed the video, he said no, that I have to wait, even though I could have been returned and brought back.

I received permission from alton to be a lower rank.

I can see it: 6B5A3390FA03B9AE87CA4B3BD12A55879AC641CC

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? - Demotion

Misc: @Zerg Even said that he was being disrespectful during the encounter.

Edited by Quangasaurusrex

+Support

Can Clearly see Printers (So Raid is Valid)

Low Command + can go undercover as lower ranks if permission by HC (which he said he was given by Alton)

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

2 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Can Clearly see Printers (So Raid is Valid)

Low Command + can go undercover as lower ranks if permission by HC (which he said he was given by Alton)

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Bro youre such a petty person I cant believe you, Skip to 2:30 to see my point of view. When brought to a sit hamster asked how you saw the printers, you refused to show how saying you dont have to. Also how do you know those printers are from my base? The lying to a staff part you said to Zerge I opened my window which as you see I never did, will upload 10 more minutes of evidence showing this dude is not CPT behaviour. If he showed evidence of my printers from the start the whole would of been ended. He acted like a stubborn baby through the whole sit no showing any proof and saying if we warn him he is going to get hamster demoted. I have more videos coming I just want to get the crux of the proof out of the way. Again no one else could see through my wall and a truck driver who shows up in my other video I will be posting admits he cant see anything either.

demote this man from CPT

17 minutes ago, Quangasaurusrex said:

can see it: 6B5A3390FA03B9AE87CA4B3BD12A55879AC641CC

Also what leads for me to believe this is a false SS is the white texture above the see through grey, I dont have any white textures to my base.

Skip to around 4:20 and up and Zerge comes back and says that you said I pressed a button also when in the video it clearly shows I never did. ALso Zerge admits he cant even see into my base I have one more video to upload and it shows how you behaved in a sit and is definitively not CPT material you refused to give the proof you have like a child, youre a CPT and im sorry im never going to play PD with you in command ever due to you using you rank as some type of blackmail. You said "No i wont give proof, just warn me and ill get you demoted on forums." Hamster never said "Ill get you demoted" 

This prooves you did lie to Zerge and said I pressed a button when in fact I never did the warn should be still in affect and your leadership capabilities should be questioned

1 minute ago, Musty Flow said:

Also what leads for me to believe this is a false SS is the white texture above the see through grey, I dont have any white textures to my base.

That's the light reflection

more evidence:

88E0BE3016E3BD61789302D5CC9094A1973B795E

There is a gap you can see through

3 minutes ago, Musty Flow said:

This prooves you did lie to Zerge and said I pressed a button when in fact I never did the warn should be still in affect and your leadership capabilities should be questioned

31 minutes ago, Quangasaurusrex said:

They asked if I saw him open his fading door, I might have said he might have, I ended up saying twice "I don't remember". 

9 minutes ago, Quangasaurusrex said:
11 minutes ago, Musty Flow said:

That's the light reflection

more evidence:

88E0BE3016E3BD61789302D5CC9094A1973B795E

There is a gap you can see through

Lol you cant see anything through the gap my man, also you never got warned for false warrant, the false warrant report can be up to the other staff members im just showing my side of the report. Again something you REFUSED to do when hamster and myself asked you multiple times to do. I showed hamster my side the burden of proof was fulfilled on my side you never showed any proof and was being a jerk about it. You got warned for lying to staff which you did do. Its on video Zerge said you said I opened my button which never happened so that is lying to staff if you cant remember it or not its something you did so the report has now become null. 

Skip to 1:00 and the rest of the set plays out after I show hamster my side via discord screenshare. Its honestly sad bro, you say "hold up lemme change to my "real" job" Expecting your  rank has any hold against the report. Then when Hamster said you cant pretend to be SNR he was refering to a meeting hes been in before where higher staff has said people cant go undercover as lower ranks or they could be demoted to that rank if they wanna play on it. Thats why when you go " ArE yOu SaYiNg YoU wAnT mE dEmoTeD" Hamster said "Thats what they say" He never said im going to talk to higher ups and get you demoted. So now that the warn is proven to be real and the false demotion accusations are debunked I question your rank as CPT. You could of just given us your side when Hamster said show me your side on discord and asked for proof multiple times. Your withholding proof because your a "CPT" and youre just going to report hamster. You know what that is being power hungry my man. Everything would of been faster if you just "Yeah heres my SS" You held the report longer from with holding information my man.

Also Hamster said multiple times hes going to talk to Higher ups about your legitimacy of your SNR rank changing. Thats something a GOOD staff would do. He never said he was going to punish you or anything he just stated that he heard it wasnt allowed and he was going to talk to a higher up about it and you got defensive. Youre attitude in that whole sit was so disrespectful I recommend a strike or demotion. That is not CPT material at all. You should of been more mature and instead of refusing to show your side been like yeah heres my SS. Hamster responded to that sit with staff etiquette. 

- Asked for my proof

- Asked for your proof

- Said he was going to talk to a higher up about your SNR undercover ordeals

- Tried his best to see through that wall  

- Asked another staff member for his opinion (Zerge)

It was your terrible attitude and lies on what got you warned  

1 minute ago, K1LLER said:

So I checked out the base for myself (before I raided it) and I took this screenshot with my physgun out) https://prnt.sc/rdj4m7 U can see through the wall, due to the material

He never got warned for that.. He got warned for lying to staff

14 minutes ago, Musty Flow said:

He told Zerge I pressed my button and thats how he saw my printers. Which if you looked through my evidence you would of seen it.

Why would I lie about seeing your printers if I have proof of it.?

34 minutes ago, Musty Flow said:

Lol you cant see anything through the gap my man

You can clearly see through the gap.

Also showing that I am a CPT gives me more credibility than I would as a SNR. Obviously If someone reports someone else in PD as an OFC, versus a LT, then I'm going to believe the LT more.

40 minutes ago, Musty Flow said:

He never said im going to talk to higher ups and get you demoted

"thats going straight to alton"

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

1 hour ago, Quangasaurusrex said:

Why would you not show your proof?

You can clearly see through the gap

You cant see printers through the gap, so the gap photo is irrelevant

Also showing that I am a CPT gives me more credibility than I would as a SNR. Obviously If someone reports someone else in PD as an OFC, versus a LT, then I'm going to believe the LT more.

Rank means nothing in a sit, youre seen as a player in a sit

"thats going straight to alton"

Does not equal "Im going to get you demoted"

1 hour ago, [GL] Alpha said:

The report isnt if he can see the printer or not, he was warned for lying to staff which he did do. Read the report 

So youre calling Zerge a liar? Maybe report Zerge instead of Hamster. Again you refused to show your side like a stubborn child not CPT material at all sorry 😕

First of all, stop arguing. You guys are going back and forth, filling the feed with replies when it should just be +/- supports or other peoples' side of the story (Staff Member and Offender usually).

I am going to + Support this for reasons below: 

• Can see the printers (Reasonable Suspicion)
  • Able to go undercover with High Command Permission
  • The tone in the Staff Sit was a bit tense and can be seen as rude behavior towards CPT Monkeybags. 
  • The staff member seemed immature and rude about the situation. ( Contact, etc ). Also, last time I checked Alton is higher than Zage but I would like @Alton's words on the undercover part. 
  • The staff member was rude and disrespectful "(He's the dick)"during the situation and also attempting to Break CoC (Chain of Command ). 
  • His name was wrong as well.

Overall, the staff member was completely unprofessional, immature, along with everything else I have stated above. A demotion or strike is required. 

Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

First of all, stop arguing. You guys are going back and forth, filling the feed with replies when it should just be +/- supports or other peoples' side of the story (Staff Member and Offender usually).

I am going to + Support this for reasons below: 

• Can see the printers (Reasonable Suspicion)
  • Able to go undercover with High Command Permission
  • The tone in the Staff Sit was a bit tense and can be seen as rude behavior towards CPT Monkeybags. 
  • The staff member seemed immature and rude about the situation. ( Contact, etc ). Also, last time I checked Alton is higher than Zage but I would like @Alton's words on the undercover part. 
  • The staff member was rude and disrespectful "(He's the dick)"during the situation and also attempting to Break CoC (Chain of Command ). 
  • His name was wrong as well.

Overall, the staff member was completely unprofessional, immature, along with everything else I have stated above. A demotion or strike is required. 

I Agree with Ender here. I feel a strike is required.

• Scoot locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...