Allow us to "False" adverts - Denied

What you want to see? - Remove the inability to "false" adverts from the MOTD

Why should we add it? - It would prevent "accidental" crime

What are the advantages of having this? - Irl, no one would "Accidentally" mug someone, or "accidentally" rob a bank. 

Who is it mainly for? - Civillian Classes

Links to any content - N/A

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

-support

accidental hitting binds 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

+ Support

Would allow more role play. 

I would understand if you are on Civilian or PD ( Can't mug/carjack on Gov ) but this would be a good addition for Criminal. 

Allows attempted crimes. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

33 minutes ago, Ender said:

+ Support

Would allow more role play. 

I would understand if you are on Civilian or PD ( Can't mug/carjack on Gov ) but this would be a good addition for Criminal. 

Allows attempted crimes. 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Just dont accidentally hit your binds?

People could easily abuse this.

Ive seen it happen that someone tries to kidnap or mug someone and die before they could get the money or kidnap the person. They think "technically I didnt do it" so 1m later you see another advert and so on. 

The rule is there to prevent stuff like this to happen.

If your going to do something that will put you on a timer plan it ahead, think ahead so you know you'l succeed.

- Support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

2 hours ago, Freeze said:

Ive seen it happen that someone tries to kidnap or mug someone and die before they could get the money or kidnap the person. They think "technically I didnt do it" so 1m later you see another advert and so on. 

If your going to do something that will put you on a timer plan it ahead, think ahead so you know you'l succeed.

- Support

-support

if you cant do the time don’t do the crine

• Head Admin

Major -Support

It would be extremely hard to enforce from a staff stand point and as others have noted, accidents happen and you may hit a bind you didn't mean to hit every now and again.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

12 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

It would be extremely hard to enforce from a staff stand point and as others have noted, accidents happen and you may hit a bind you didn't mean to hit every now and again.

20 hours ago, Freeze said:

- Support

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

I didn’t realize what this suggestion was until now:

Changing too a - Support, reasons above.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 3/9/2020 at 12:20 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

um, what? I'm saying you SHOULD be able to false adverts...

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

-support hell no

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

so from what im understanding is you say your doing something in advert that your not actually doing

this is very confusing so -Support

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 3/8/2020 at 6:46 PM, [GL] Alpha said:

-support

accidental hitting binds 

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 3/9/2020 at 3:55 AM, Freeze said:

- Support

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 3/9/2020 at 11:20 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor