Trooper Captain Masterson 1H07- Denied

TrooperDon

Your In-Game Name: SNR Don 1D35

Your SteamID:  76561198799669815

Staff member's In-Game Name: Trooper Captain Masterson 1H07

What did they do?
Me and my friends were going in the street talking and then the officer pulled up in his car, got out holding his AR, And then Started coming up to us we told him to get away from us but he continued to follow. I had pulled out a firearm and not even shot one bullet AS SOON AS HE SEEN IT he had shot and killed me. I had come back and the officer had been shooting at my friends as well... i had got hit so i shot him back when i killed the officer he warned me for revenge RDM    and then left he never took me into a sit just warned me....  After that occurred  I made a ticket saying "False Warn". and he cancelled the ticket. 

Evidence (REQUIRED):      Logs is my evidence unless you accept another person that was there

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?     A Strike on staff

-support 

As a senior admin Masterson is allowed to warn off duty and isnt required to hold a sit. He can also deal with his own sits hence why he warned you. I see nothing wrong on Mastersons side. The warn is valid because you went back and killed him. However, he could of taken the 'false warn' sit and explain to you why it wasn't a false warn

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

1 minute ago, Sion said:

-support 

As a senior admin Masterson is allowed to warn off duty and isnt required to hold a sit. He can also deal with his own sits hence why he warned you. I see nothing wrong on Mastersons side. The warn is valid because you went back and killed him. However, he could of taken the 'false warn' sit and explain to you why it wasn't a false warn

1 minute ago, Sion said:

-support 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

My Side: 

So I rolled up you and a bunch of people had guns out. You had a semi auto or auto out, you put it away so I walked towards you. Also let me say it like this. I have my back to you. I turn around and your pointing an AR at you.. your first instinct would be to react. I'm not gonna wait till you shoot me. The first shot could be the final. Also it had been less than a minute, before you ran back and started shooting me. You didn't wait NLR. The ticket was cancled because I dm'ed you what to do. I also don't see what your reporting me for.. cause nothing I did broke the handbook.. 

Heres my proof: https://gyazo.com/75b77970d1e042b39affcbc552a225ad

2 minutes ago, Sion said:

However, he could of taken the 'false warn' sit and explain to you why it wasn't a false warn

I did message him why I warned him prior to him making it

Signature.png

2 hours ago, Masterson said:

My Side: 

So I rolled up you and a bunch of people had guns out. You had a semi auto or auto out, you put it away so I walked towards you. Also let me say it like this. I have my back to you. I turn around and your pointing an AR at you.. your first instinct would be to react. I'm not gonna wait till you shoot me. The first shot could be the final. Also it had been less than a minute, before you ran back and started shooting me. You didn't wait NLR. The ticket was cancled because I dm'ed you what to do. I also don't see what your reporting me for.. cause nothing I did broke the handbook.. 

Heres my proof: https://gyazo.com/75b77970d1e042b39affcbc552a225ad

I did message him why I warned him prior to him making it

- support

Priority rules too sound like they were broken 

Also Senior admins know what they are doing or they wouldnt be one

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

-Support

Hello Trooperdon,

I'm going to have to say -support, due to lacking of evidence and the dispute is not giving much information. Senior-Admin's are allowed to perform staffing duties off-duty, they're not really require to have a sit, if they feel that you have broken rules they have the right to warn you. But usually they would tell you that you're getting warned etc. Also, you pretty much just admitted to breaking NLR and attempting to RDM, which clearly you broke 2 simple server rules. If Masterson, messaged you about the warn, then that's the reason for the cancellation on that ticket.

Don't really have much to say, but if you feel that this warn was false and unnecessary, you must make an appeal in the 'Report Center' and follow all the requirements. There was no really need for this staff report, Masterson was doing his job correctly and performing his staffing duties. There was no rule that he broke in the handbook, he followed all procedures in a professional matter. Masterson should of at least had a sit and spoke to you person to person, instead of messaging it.

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! Just remember don, make sure you're always reading the rules and following them correctly so next time, you won't be in this situation again! Also, if you ever come across on making another report on someone, make sure you have some valid evidence that could possibly help you in these types of situations.

Kind Regards

Munchies

8/03/2020

Edited by Munchies
  • Like 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

Masterson did nothing wrong from an Administration perspective, thus making this staff report meaningless.

You should instead navigate to the Report Center section of our forums and label your post, "Trooper Captain Masterson 1H07 False Warn Report", if you believe that the warn he gave you was false.

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Munchies said:

-Support

Hello Trooperdon,

I'm going to have to say -support, due to lacking of evidence and the dispute is not giving much information. Senior-Admin's are allowed to perform staffing duties off-duty, they're not really require to have a sit, if they feel that you have broken rules they have the right to warn you. But usually they would tell you that you're getting warned etc. Also, you pretty much just admitted to breaking NLR and attempting to RDM, which clearly you broke 2 simple server rules. If Masterson, messaged you about the warn, then that's the reason for the cancellation on that ticket.

Don't really have much to say, but if you feel that this warn was false and unnecessary, you must make an appeal in the 'Report Center' and follow all the requirements. There was no really need for this staff report, Masterson was doing his job correctly and performing his staffing duties. There was no rule that he broke in the handbook, he followed all procedures in a professional matter. Masterson should of at least had a sit and spoke to you person to person, instead of messaging it.

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! Just remember don, make sure you're always reading the rules and following them correctly so next time, you won't be in this situation again! Also, if you ever come across on making another report on someone, make sure you have some valid evidence that could possibly help you in these types of situations.

Kind Regards

Munchies

8/03/2020

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

3 hours ago, Jayden said:

-Support

Masterson did nothing wrong from an Administration perspective, thus making this staff report meaningless.

You should instead navigate to the Report Center section of our forums and label your post, "Trooper Captain Masterson 1H07 False Warn Report", if you believe that the warn he gave you was false.

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Jayden said:

-Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head Admin

-Support

If you read over our staff handbook, it says that anyone who has attained the rank of Admin or higher is permitted to warn off-duty and for obvious rule infractions. Seeing that he is a Senior Admin, he is permitted to warn off-duty and take sits off-duty (use his powers). If you believe the warn is false, then this should have gone in the report center, however Masterson has already provided evidence showing that it is valid.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 3/8/2020 at 4:19 AM, Sion said:

-support 

^^

On 3/8/2020 at 6:21 AM, Munchies said:

-Support

Hello Trooperdon,

Kind Regards

Munchies

8/03/2020

Munchies and the big paragraphs -support  

• Laughing 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King