Ban Appeal Request

yEAGer

Steam Name: yEAGer

Ingame Name: Yeager

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8735405

Ban Length: 5 days

Admin that Banned you: Tech Manager Doggo

Reason for Ban: Homophobia

Dispute: I was fighting someone and i said the word f*a****. i'm really sorry about it it's just part of my natural vocabulary.

I'll make sure it won't happen again. I really enjoy playing on the server and just reached level 20.

I really want to play the server more so i promise something won't happen again like this. 🙂

Edited by yEAGer
Sentence rephrasing

+Support

yEAGer is a really cool guy who made a simple mistake, he didnt know that Homophobic words were against the rules, he thought only racist words were. He was honest and cooperative during the sit and apologized for his mistake.

I believe that he made a simple mistake and since he was honest and cooperative, he should be unbanned or maybe get a reduced ban.

Edited by ArkCarbon

[Used to be] Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" | Foundation Research Team & GenSec NCO/FTO | Moderator of GL SCP-RP Bronze Donator ($10)

Just now, ArkCarbon said:

+Support

yEAGer is a really cool guy who made a simple mistake, he didnt know that Homophobic words were against the rules, he thought only racist words were. He was honest and cooperative during the sit and apologized for his mistake.

I believe that he made a simple mistake and since he was honest and cooperative, he should be unbanned or maybe get a reduced ban.

Retired SCP-RP Moderator | Alpha-1 LCPL | Gensec JFTO & SGT

+/-Support leaning +Support

While you do seem very apologetic and I when I interact with you  you are always a nice and friendly guy, you did break a huge rule. Here at Gaming light we take harassment very seriously, especially when it's targeted at race, gender, religion, sexuality, etc. 

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Denied

Homophobic slurs are absolutely unacceptable on this server and within this community. Usage of this term can have a significantly negative impact on other players that identify as LGBT. This ban will remain in place until its expiration.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021