false warn thing- Accepted

NotNoelle

Your In-game: ARMA NotNoelle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181673056 

The admin's name in-game: Springs

The admin's steam name (If you know it): GL Springs

What warning did you receive: prop block

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/778499078308529531/ECDF13CC2624E4E82A665869E136193FE1178746/

Why do you think this warn was false: i have removed all of my props before i left to go check on something so there is no reason for me to get a warn for *prop block* when there isnt any props

Any extra information: me and my friend was trying to make a trailer hitch only to learn we cant weld or precision to vehicles

+ Support
Ive had a prop placed on accedent on the road, guess what, I wasent warned for it, irony is its was springs that tped me to the prop I accednet placed, we all forget things, and honestly this being his first warning, for something so simple and fixable by just asking him to remove a prop,
Anyways the prop wasent even that far into the road, I removed it cause im on his buddies list and honestly it wasent a big deal, just a forgoten prop

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

No evedince that you didn't have a prop placed. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

@springs.exe your side?

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 minute ago, Freeze said:

Need Springs side,

If you forget 1 prop by accident I think a verbal would be sufficient. But Im not gonna judge with a + or - support until I hear from Springs.

I do agree. Again it depends on what it was blocking. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Freeze said:

Need Springs side,

If you forget 1 prop by accident I think a verbal would be sufficient. But Im not gonna judge with a + or - support until I hear from Springs.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 3/7/2020 at 7:14 PM, HamsterOfTF2 said:

+ Support
Ive had a prop placed on accedent on the road, guess what, I wasent warned for it, irony is its was springs that tped me to the prop I accednet placed, we all forget things, and honestly this being his first warning, for something so simple and fixable by just asking him to remove a prop,
Anyways the prop wasent even that far into the road, I removed it cause im on his buddies list and honestly it wasent a big deal, just a forgoten prop

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

My Side:

Ok so I took a sit by Nathan and it was on prop blocking he told me there was a prop in the middle of the Road and that NotNoelle had spawned it I Brought him and asked why his prop was there he said him and hamsterTF2 were doing a thing and that's why but also said he had deleted all his props. Clearly he did not and around this time ender and Dooperlemon came by and said that dooperlemon had a video Dooperlemon then showed my the video which showed his car crashing full force into the prop. I then asked everyone if they wanted him warned and they said yes.

Side Note: I would not have warned you if it was in a less active spot but you were right in front of state base in interfering with Rp situations not to mention HamsterTF2 is a Senior Moderator within the staff community and should have known better    

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

3 hours ago, springs.exe said:

My Side:

Ok so I took a sit by Nathan and it was on prop blocking he told me there was a prop in the middle of the Road and that NotNoelle had spawned it I Brought him and asked why his prop was there he said him and hamsterTF2 were doing a thing and that's why but also said he had deleted all his props. Clearly he did not and around this time ender and Dooperlemon came by and said that dooperlemon had a video Dooperlemon then showed my the video which showed his car crashing full force into the prop. I then asked everyone if they wanted him warned and they said yes.

Side Note: I would not have warned you if it was in a less active spot but you were right in front of state base in interfering with Rp situations not to mention HamsterTF2 is a Senior Moderator within the staff community and should have known better    

So did hamster get warned also?

You think you possibly have that video 

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

2 minutes ago, Freeze said:

So did hamster get warned also?

You think you possibly have that video 

Hamster was not warned because it was not his prop 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

29 minutes ago, springs.exe said:

Hamster was not warned because it was not his prop 

Yea but they were doing it together.

Gonna leave it at a + Support for now 

Think verbal wouldve done the trick and other people involved were not warned aswell.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

48 minutes ago, Freeze said:

Yea but they were doing it together.

Gonna leave it at a + Support for now 

Think verbal wouldve done the trick and other people involved were not warned aswell.

Agreed, If you're going to warn someone for something, you gotta warn everyone involved in it and not just leave someone out because they're staff. But then again I wasn't there to judge the situation. The video would also be great @Dropperlemon

On 3/7/2020 at 8:53 PM, Masterson said:

-Support 

No evedince that you didn't have a prop placed. 

Masterson is right a screenshot of the warning doesn't help your case at all. We need to see a video or a screenshot of the area he was warning you for blocking.
-Support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I