OVERSEER INSPECTION REPORT - 0013 - SITE-05

Dr. Ternith Plague

BY ORDER OF THE OVERSEER COMMAND - THIS DOCUMENT IS TO REMAIN CLASSIFIED TO LEVEL-5 PERSONNEL AND PERSONNEL OF SITE-01.

UNAUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTION OF THIS REPORT WILL LEAD TO TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT WITH THE SCP FOUNDATION.

--------------------------------------------------

Overseer Staffing Report

Site-05

Codename:

Requests:

Funding for Site-05 is given from the funds of Site-19, due to possible money laundering and such, as well as possible corruption in the ranks of Site-19.

An investigation be put on for Security Chief Franklin, Site Director Rosewood, and any personnel involved in Incident 19-33E for possible treason against the SCP Foundation, as well as money laundering.

Report:

Site-05, as I have inspected, has been heavily underfunded, with constant repairs being required, SCPs breaching as frequent as when Doctor Maynard was posted at Site-19, and Mobile Task Force personnel seemingly goofed off. I am not saying to underfund or overfund the site. I am merely requesting an increase/redirection of funds to the site. Better weapons, better containment procedures and the like.

END OF REPORT

--------------------------------------------------------------

RESPONSE FROM O5-13

Request number one has been denied due to lacking funds of other sites who hold more dangerous SCPs.

Request number two is granted, and, if conclusive results are found, request number one will be granted.

Come on, Grant, have some courtesy for the rest of the sites.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

1 hour ago, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

huh?

In response to an event done earlier today by me.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

• 3 weeks later...