Janitorial Branch Update 7/3/2020 - Accepted

Phillers

Job Update

Name of Job: Senior Janitor

Job Model (Model Paths):  models/player/kerry/class_jan_2.mdl  |  models/player/kerry/class_jan_3.mdl  |  models/player/kerry/class_jan_4.mdl  |  models/player/kerry/class_jan_5.mdl  |  models/player/kerry/class_jan_6.mdl  |  models/player/kerry/class_jan_7.mdl

Job Description: Staying the same

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): Staying the same

Job Salary: 125$ / h

Job HP: Staying the Same

Job Armor: Staying the same

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): N/A

Job Update 

Name of Job : Mobile Mop Force

Job Model : Staying the same

Job Description : Staying the same

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10) : Add tfa_auga3 | Add Weapon_Keycard_level3

Job Salary : 150$/h

Job HP : Staying the same

Job Armor : Staying the same

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models) : N/A

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

i really don't think a janitor need to be running around with a fully automatic rifle, maybe an smg would be more appropriate for the mobile mop force

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

7 minutes ago, Jakub said:

i really don't think a janitor need to be running around with a fully automatic rifle, maybe an smg would be more appropriate for the mobile mop force

I mean,  we have the ACM who gets an F2000, which is undenieably a much better rifle. And besides, MMF is targeted to be biohazadous containment, and with the new 008 thing which is looking like it might be implemented, that might very well be needed.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• 2 weeks later...