Lead Researcher Paragon Failrp and RDM

FancyPants

Your in game name: FancyRamen

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39129706

The player's in game name: AreYouReady?

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:44044482

What did the player do: I was escaping from D block cell ran into him in the hallway and he tried to arrest me then followed me into the elevator and killed D-boy (me) without a reason and lying that i was threating him.

Evidence (required):  https://imgur.com/AzJk3uA

What do you believe should happen to the player: Ban

Any extra information:

Edited by FancyRamen
wrong evidence link

+Support He did RDM and also I could just deal with him since he is in research and should know better.

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

4 minutes ago, The Light said:

+Support He did RDM and also I could just deal with him since he is in research and should know better.

But this is only a warnable offense, we can't ban for only this.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+/- Support,  the rules dont really say that Researchers  cant shoot Class-D, thats a SOP rule, and as of such i believe it requires in RP punishment, and not a warn or ban, as he can probably justify killing this D-Class from an OOC perspective, it was a loose Class-D after all.

EDIT : I misunderstood the rules, +Support, however not for a ban, just a warn should suffice.

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 hours ago, Falxen said:

+/- Support,  the rules dont really say that Researchers  cant shoot Class-D, thats a SOP rule, and as of such i believe it requires in RP punishment, and not a warn or ban, as he can probably justify killing this D-Class from an OOC perspective, it was a loose Class-D after all.

Incorrect, failure to follow a department SOP constitutes failing to follow the orders of a superior, which is FailRP.

2. Do not do FailRP, which is doing things that would be unrealistic, or not consistent with what your character would do. This includes failing to follow orders from those who outrank you.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Deferred - Research Command

Based on the action of the individual and evidence provided this report has been deferred to Research Command for appropriate action to be taken against this player.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021