999's gel into towel

Normal_Bagel

Name: Fish

SCP: 999

List of Personnel involved in testing: Just me

Level D Personnel involved(if any): None

Question/Preferred Outcome: The question is; because SCP-999's gel is super absorbent, it could it be made/fused into a towel to make a ultra absorbent super towel. The preferred outcome is that SCP-999's gel can make a towel that can absorb anything including acid.

Risks/Safety Precautions: The only risks that I can see is if the towel can not absorb the acid or dangerous liquids. And if we release it to the mass public it will be in such high demand we may run SCP-999 dry of the gel. (I will probably run a second test if SCP-999 can regenerate gel or not.)

Background Research: I know that SCP-999's gel is super absorbent and can absorb almost any liquid.

Labor/Work being used: If SCP-999's gel can be made into a super towel.

Observation: After I fused the gel into a towel i started off easy just soaking up a low quantity of water. Then i had it soak up a large quantity of water. both quantities soaked up well. Then I had it soak up the soda ████ it surprisingly did not soak up as nicely as coca'cola we may need to do some research into that soda itself. Then I tried oxalic acid, and that also soaked up well. Then I tried carborane acid the strongest in the world. that TOO ALSO soaked up the acid no problem with no damage to the towel itself. Then I tried liquid nitrogen and then lava with the same outcome. So SCP-999's gel can be used to make a super absorbent towel.

Score: A

Grade: Quality

Lore: -/20

This has never been tested, it does not coincide with lore.

Creativity: 20/20

Most people wouldn't use 999 as a towel.

Presentation: 20/20

FINALLY, A JR THAT ACTUALLY MESSES WITH THE FORMATTING!

Writing: 35/40

for the love of god capitalize your I's basoqcnwfwlq qfdoedmqdwk

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.