Poll.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Shall I become Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Chombos, Myn Kyneugh, Black, Volcanoconiosis

What is your steam name?: [GL] Chombos

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:153364199

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I am a SRMOD on here.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around June 28

What date did you make your forums account? June 28

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? GM SRMOD

How many warns do you have on the server? 2 on SCPRP

Have you donated? Yes, I have

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Have you read the staff guidelines 

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Beckett
Mikey
Campbell
Castro

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I have been staff for such a long time now, I started back in around December - January. I Have always loved the community and have been striving for this role. I have waited patiently and done my job according to the handbook. I have had to do many things like ban/warn people and I have spent so much time on the server. Week days all spent on GamingLight Imperial RP. I have always wanted to become an admin and by doing this I am able to help more people and make sure staff are doing their jobs, I have had to deal with abusive staff and it has been a whirl of adventure and I believe due to my activity, dedication, and experience on the server that I deserve this rank. I have made if very clear that I wish to help the community and have gone out of my way to become a Support member so I can help people on TS as well. My dream on this server is to at least reach Super Admin, becoming JMT+ is my all time goal and for me to accomplish this I must go through the steps.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First Jail/Freeze them, and make sure to strip them. IF they are cursing I will gag them and explain how what they did is WRONG and i will then warn them and ban them as we do not use minge on Imperial RP. If they return I will spectate them and if they RDM more, it will be another warn as Mass RDM is not acceptable on this server so I will ban them again. I will make sure my higher ups understand why I banned them but Mass Rdming doesn't happen randomly, it is mingy and would be counted as NITRP

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

3 hours ago, Johnny 1048 said:

+Support 

+Active 

+Good staff member 

+Always helps people when needed 

Good luck 

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

+Support
+Active
+Good Staff
+ Always there when its needed
+ Very Professional
+/- application. Make sure that you get both sides of the story before immediately warning or banning him. Allow him to explain himself, gather all the info, and then make your decision.
+ Great Dude

• Manager
12 hours ago, Johnny 1048 said:

+Support 

+Active 

+Good staff member 

Good luck 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+support Pretty good guy, app is alright. Good luck. And if you do get admin, HMU and I can show you all sorts of new tips, tricks, and commands 

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

On 3/6/2020 at 10:25 PM, ZeroCMB said:

+Support
+Active
+Good Staff
+ Very Professional
+/- application. Make sure that you get both sides of the story before immediately warning or banning him. Allow him to explain himself, gather all the info, and then make your decision.
+ Great Dude

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 3/7/2020 at 6:25 AM, ZeroCMB said:

+Support
+Active
+Good Staff
+ Very Professional
+ Great Dude

On 3/6/2020 at 8:30 PM, Brody Ice said:

+Support 

+Active 

+Good staff member 

Good luck

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}