Joshy Ban Appeal

Joshy 2.0(GL)

i feel like i did not get a chance to defend myself i do love this server and want to fix or apologize to who i have wronged i do have adhd so i am prone to being hyper and getting aggressive that is still no exuse for my behavior i did make a role play situation for the player killing when i was a prisoner i said he stole my pizza bagel after the player had taken a cake out of my hand 

His steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:238179859

Ban Reason: RDM x2 / Player Dis

While on the server I observed the above player acting extremely disrespectful to other players, calling them c*nts and b*tches multiple times, among other insults. I issued a warning to the player for their conduct. I continued to observe the player, and he continued to act extremely disrespectful to other players by swearing at them. I then observed the player RDM a D-Class in upper D-Block who was standing in line to be tested, yelling, "He stole my pizza bagel". He was killed by GENSEC and upon respawning immediately killed another D-Class in the spawn cells. Based on the players extremely disrespectful behavior and escalating behavior, I made the decision to issue a second warning as well as a 3 day ban. This was done to prevent further escalating behavior from the player, as well as to provide a cooling-off period.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

• Rookieblue changed the title to Joshy Ban Appeal