Should i be T-Mod For SCP?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i?

• Yes
    • No

1.What is your in-game name?: Pixel

2.What is your steam name?:[GL] Pixelated Pancakes

3.What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:36467260

4.Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, im currently staff on GL TTT, and have had staff on a different server in the past. I was a senior mod for about 2 months for a DRP server  so i have had plenty of practice with the basic commands needed for sits (return, Bring, goto etc.)

5.What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 26th

6.What date did you make your forums account? September 11, 2019

7.Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?Platinum

8.How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 for Breaking Fear Rp on 049 (sorry for bad image quality)

9.Have you donated? yes, i have spent 210 dollars to SCP RP

10.What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11.Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12.Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it :yes

13.Timezone: EST

14.Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

15.Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I believe that my addition to staff team, will allow me to better the server by cleaning up the act of the not so desirable players. I can better the server by making sure that my sits are fair and that i can give punishments to the unsavory players who ruin the server for the rest of the player base by RDMing , FailRping or in general are just being very rude individuals. I can fairly give out punishments to the before mentioned rule breakers in an efficient way. i love the server and community and what i love even more is making peoples days better, i can do this with my bright attitude and my optimistic way of handling things, with these qualities i can make my self and other players have a better experience on the server and in the gaming light community. I am, in my opinion, a very patient person and can take insults and still keep a very happy attitude and am serious when needed to be, i also know many of the basic ULX commands and know how to use them well. I've been on the server for about 6 and a half months now and believe I have made a good name for myself, being the nicest i can be and being respectful to the staff and other players. All in all i believe that these reasons express why i deserve to be Trial moderator for the GamingLight community.

16.How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
First i would bring whoever made the staff ticket into a staff room to get more information on how the player was Mass RDMing and then confirming it with logs. I would then bring the RDMer into a staff room, I would talk to them about what they did wrong something along the lines of "Hello there has been reports on you mass RDMing and you have just been killing random people for no reason, this is against the server rules" How ever if while im explaining this they start to curse me out i would do !gag (rdmer name) and continue to explain and allow to take in what they did. If they continue to curse at me in chat after i have gagged, then i will check their warnings to see if he is a repeat offender, then i will then say something along the lines of "Okay i'm now warning you for Mass RDM and Staff diss as this entire sit you have been insulting me and using foul language we do not support here in the community, you will also be receiving a ban for 5 days or longer on the account of Mass RDM and staff disrespect." after the warn i will get an admin plus to ban them for 5 days or longer depending on their previous warnings.

20200306032656_1.jpg

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

21 hours ago, Munchies said:

Aren't you still a staff member on TTT or did you resign/quit?

If you are -Support

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

21 hours ago, Munchies said:

Aren't you still a staff member on TTT or did you resign/quit?

I'm pretty sure Igneous allows double staffing for TTT. If he asked for perms it's not a problem, Chief is staff on TTT also.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

4 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

I'm pretty sure Igneous allows double staffing for TTT. If he asked for perms it's not a problem, Chief is staff on TTT also.

Hello Doggo0, usually it's the rank of Senior-Moderator, that you're allowed to staff on two Gaminglight servers. As we don't have a Senior-Moderator rank in TTT, I thought it would be admin. Chief is a Senior-Admin, he is allowed to staff on two of the Gaminglight servers of his choice, as he meets the requirements. I'm pretty sure Rang, gave him perm to apply, if I'm correct. Anyways, I will talk to hoovy or igneous, just to get some clarification about this and hopefully get a good understanding about it! Thanks Doggo, for replying back!

4 hours ago, hoopsure said:

I wouldn’t really count TTT since it very rarely gets more than 0 players on it.

Hello Hoopsure, whether a server has 0 players or 100 players, it's still consider a Gaminglight server. TTT is a nonRP server, this was introduced to the people that wanted to play something outside of Roleplay. It's still a server that requires staffing, you would also be surprised on how many people we do get on, during the weekends and sometimes the weekdays. Yeah, we might not get the player count we want, but we still try and maintain our best and keep trying. We don't give up, we keep focusing and figuring out ideas and suggestions, that will give us a good understanding on what people would like to see and enjoy. In my personal opinion, I consider TTT a great developed server, it's a fun little server that people can enjoy and get out of roleplay etc.

Anyways, let's jump into conclusion. Every server on Gaminglight, requires staffing, even if there is 0 players. Yeah, we don't get the player count we want, but we maintain and build up the server as a team. We try our absolute best to suggest and bring ideas that could make the server more enjoyable and interesting towards others. I hope to see you on sometime! Thank you hoopsure, for replying back! If you need any help or anything, feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums. I would be more then happily to help you with anything you need help with or any answers to questions, I'm always free, so pop in and have a chat!

Kind Regards

Munchies

7/03/2020

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

NEUTRAL

Hello Pixel,

I will just type out my opinion, so people don't quote me on the last comment I made. I would like to see people +Supporting or -Supporting, not quoting me and not saying anything. I was just asking a question and seeing what was going on.

Anyways, I don't have much to say because I don't really know how active you're on SCP and what you do in SCP. Just want to suggestions and say a few things! Since you're a staff member for TTT, which is a server that requires staffing, just like any other server on gaminglight. You aren't really active, I think you chose to be inactive. There was not much I saw, from your staffing perspective and you haven't really tried doing anything, I feel that you can put in the effort and show a lot of dedication, but you're stopping yourself from doing it. I think you're a great guy, but I just think you need to help and try and be committed.

In my opinion, I feel that you should either, transfer your rank over to SCP-RP or come up with some sort of a good positive mindset, that will make you staff and be active on both TTT and SCP-RP. There's no point for you to be staff on TTT, if you're just going to spend most of your time on SCP-RP. That's the thing with balancing staff duties on 2 servers, you gotta make sure you're putting 50% on the server you're currently staff on, and the other 50% on the server you're applying for. That's why I personally stick to 1 server and focus on improving and helping the server grow and put my full 100% into the server. I don't mind if there is no players on TTT, it gives me more time and let's me think about, what I can suggest and bring any new ideas that could possibly help the server. There's always something to do in TTT, you just gotta figure it out and put your mind to it.

That's all I've got to say, I just think you need to have a really good think about what you really want to do. Staffing on 2 Gaminglight servers, takes commitment and dedication. People might be like "TTT get's no players though", it's still a server that requires staffing and needs help growing, bring new ideas etc. If you can't uphold activity on the server you applied for, I don't know how you're going to uphold activity for SCP. Anyways, that's all I got to say, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you come up with some sort of a good plan!

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat!

Kind Regards

Munchies

7/03/2020

Edited by Munchies
  • Thanks 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

NEUTRAL

(Leaning towards +Support)

-Very Active

-Well known

-Has Staff Experience

-Staff in TTT

• Thanks 1

[Used to be] Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" | Foundation Research Team & GenSec NCO/FTO | Moderator of GL SCP-RP Bronze Donator ($10)

+/- support leaning +

- Great person

- Is experienced in the server

- Well known in the community 

- Has a good reputation among the server

- Needs to work a little on consistent activity

• Thanks 1

insert cliched signature 

13 minutes ago, starr said:

+/- support leaning +

- Great person

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

2 hours ago, starr said:

+/- support leaning +

- Great person

I +support you but, I also think you need more activity. People make it work however. 

Edited by -Neo-
  • Like 1

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

On 3/6/2020 at 11:29 PM, Doggo0 said:

Igneous is indeed fine with it. As its not a "main" (Having to have constant staff on) server. But

Advanced issue found

🤝

2 hours ago, starr said:

+/- support leaning +

- Great person

+support

Your a fun man to play with on TTT. But @pixelated pancakes Make sure to ask igneous to make sure it's alright. even tho he is ok with duel staffing you still need to contact him to make sure. 

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

8 hours ago, starr said:

+/- support leaning +

- Great person

• Like 1

12 hours ago, starr said:

+/- support leaning +

- Great person