Dragon's Trial Mod Staff ReApp

Dragonborn1216

What is your in-game name?: Dragon

What is your steam name?: Dragonborn16

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:228212453

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been a Trial Moderator then later a normal Moderator for both GL CWRP and IMP RP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Beginning of January 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? Early to Mid January 2019.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth and T Game master.

How many warns do you have on the server? None

Have you donated? Yes. Roughly $200+

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes I have Reread them and understand them.

Timezone: PST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Because I want to hep and serve the community by making it a better and more welcoming place for all the new people coming to join our server to see what star wars imperial rp is like. I want to help them have a better experience with us in the GL community so they will more likely stay and also invite their friends to come check us out as well. I also believe I deserve this rank because I have experience for both staff and I'm a T GM, I'm pretty well know as far as people who have been with GL for a few months or more. I am not a minge for the most part, yes I like to have fun but I try to keep it within the rules and guidelines which is why I have no warns. I know how to do admin sits and how to call upon a higher staff member if one is needed if I need to have someone minged or warned for more than 300-600 seconds. I also know how to whitelist people, and unwhitelist people who don't respect their battalions by not following the rules of the server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would recall my knowledge of the staff handbook, I would ask them to calm down so I can hear their part of the situation but if they refuse and continue to curse I would gag them and warn them for staff/player diss, then I would jail them for the 100 to 300 seconds which is the highest a T mod can do according to the staff handbook, but because it is mass RDM I would have a higher staff member come to the sit and formally warn/ban the person for the suggested 5 days.  After all of this I would check to see how many warns they have and if they had more than 10, I would have the admin add the recommended 500 seconds of jail on them, what happens any further would have to go up chain of command, so if they continued all of this behavior I'm sure they'd eventually be banned from the community.

Edited by Dragonborn1216
Didn't realize the staff guidelines were revised between now and a few weeks ago when I made my previous app in february, so I'm revising, my apologies that I didn't re read it in the last week or so that it was revised but I did read it a few weeks ago.

You obviously haven't re read the guidelines if you would minges them for 10k seconds.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

19 hours ago, Dredgen said:

You obviously haven't re read the guidelines if you would minges them for 10k seconds.

- Support

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• 2 weeks later...