Romero Player report- Accepted

[GL] Alpha

Your in game name: Alpha 

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:158575448

The player's in game name: Romero 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:155816593

What did the player do: Mass player diss

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: a warn or something more extreme 

Any extra information: So I just got done reporting him to pd command for cussing people out over radio and me and got him demoted in pd. He continues to join my team speak and player disses me you can’t hear me but what I say was you need to calm down leave the channel if your not in fbi and I said this isn’t professional 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

+Support

Not really behavior that's out of the ordinary for Romero. About time someone reported him, really tired of his attitude.

On a side note, he was a Sergeant Major for 3 years cause he was inactive as hell.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Just now, th3 said:

+Support

Not really behavior that's out of the ordinary for Romero. About time someone reported him, really tired of his attitude.

On a side note, he was a Sergeant Major for 3 years cause he was inactive as hell.

+support

~Charlie

1 hour ago, th3 said:

+Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Not leaving input on the report but I recommend you get that Adware removed.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+Support

• Alpha (and everyone) has the right to seek Higher up attention if he feels its appropriate to do so. Interfering with this process speaks corruption.
  • From the video, it was (not quite mass) but player diss. (Personal insults.)
  • There is no excuse for this type of behavior. I don't feel its necessary to receive a side from the reported player to make a decision to support it.

Overall, I don't feel this confrontation was necessary in the first place, but the reported player should have kept composure no matter how angry they may be. Dissing is never welcome on Gaminglight. We are all here to have fun and enjoy each other's roleplay! It hurts when these events occur, because I know we are all here to have fun and blow off some steam from our lives. These types of confrontations reflect on the community and I've seen it first hand. Romero, please work on keeping yourself together in negative confrontations so this doesn't happen. You should be punished for your actions regarding this situation and keep it as a learning lesson.

spacer.png

-/+ support

Why r u even recording in TS, he didn't intend this to get to the public. It looks like a one on one conversation with the deep voice guy. It also sounded like your tried to make the situation worse, we can't hear your voice but from the sound of the deep voice guy, you were trying to make the situation even worse. What good is there to report someone when you're trying to make it even worse. 

Typical Romero

If you actually got to know Romero and hear what he has been going through, you would go a bit easier on him and his struggles. He has these life things and still wants to try and be deticated as a SM, I can hear him on how mad he would be right now when being demoted. 

Actions that Should be Taken-I think Myan should have a talk with Romero about this and maby resolve it nicely. It think a verbal should be handed. 

And to Alpha, don't try to make things worse for Romero. And Recording in TS is not alloud. It seems like you are in the FBI channel which isn't your, im pretty sure you need the Channel Admins permission or the HC of FBI to give you permission to record to. 

Edited by [GL] Elapin

22 minutes ago, [GL] Elapin said:

It seems like you are in the FBI channel which isn't your, im pretty sure you need the Channel Admins permission or the HC of FBI to give you permission to record to. 

Just to clarify the teamspeak part of this discussion, my department (FBI) has no set guidelines on recording I dont prohibit it but I would say it should follow general GL TS rules where the person is aware just out of respect for them. And to respond on the video, I have no issues with anybody being in the FBI rooms on duty or to just hang out unless asked to leave by FBI command or TS support/admins 

For the report staying neutral so +/- support

Edited by Jimmy James

1 hour ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-/+ support

Why r u even recording in TS, he didn't intend this to get to the public. It looks like a one on one conversation with the deep voice guy. It also sounded like your tried to make the situation worse, we can't hear your voice but from the sound of the deep voice guy, you were trying to make the situation even worse. What good is there to report someone when you're trying to make it even worse. 

Typical Romero

If you actually got to know Romero and hear what he has been going through, you would go a bit easier on him and his struggles. He has these life things and still wants to try and be deticated as a SM, I can hear him on how mad he would be right now when being demoted. 

Actions that Should be Taken-I think Myan should have a talk with Romero about this and maby resolve it nicely. It think a verbal should be handed. 

And to Alpha, don't try to make things worse for Romero. And Recording in TS is not alloud. It seems like you are in the FBI channel which isn't your, im pretty sure you need the Channel Admins permission or the HC of FBI to give you permission to record to. 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

NEUTRAL

Hello,

Alright, to settle this and hopefully there is no drama. Both Romero and Alpha, are in the wrong. While reading and watching people's response and the video, Romero and Alpha are both in the wrong here in this situation. This is simple rules that people should not be breaking and no one should be disrespecting anyone. This is a friendly community, where everyone is treated with respect and kindness, this is a game, this is were people have fun and enjoy their time. People shouldn't be getting angry at a game to the point it's going to upset people etc.

Romero - Yes, a demotion could be pretty upsetting and frustrating, but there was no need to start being disrespecting, swearing, etc. You never intended to apologies to Alpha, for what you were saying to him. Which, using the "c" word is highly inappropriate and should never be used. I would usually expect an Australian to say that, as that word is frequently used. Anyways, disrespecting someone that many times  while they're in the channel, is not acceptable especially when in a public channel.

Alpha - You should of know the teamspeak rules, you should not be recording in teamspeak. You had many options to ask a staff member in teamspeak, to come and join the channel and solve this problem. Next time in future, read the teamspeak rules and make sure you follow them correctly. Don't be recording, regardless if someone is disrespecting or yelling etc. Just simple, ask a staff member in teamspeak and they should be able to help the situation and contact any Senior-Management Team member if needed. 

Of course, I will need to wait for Romero's response. But this type of behaviour is not acceptable and should not be tolerated in this community, people come on here to enjoy their time and have fun with their achievements etc. People don't want to see people swearing or disrespecting, it's so unnecessary... it's a game, we're all here to just have fun and meet new people. Remember we're a family in this community, no one should ever be disrespected or treated in a unnecessary matter. At the end of the day, you guys are both in the wrong, you guys know what you did. You need to somehow fix this problem and either 1. Apologies to each other, 2. Talk about this problem, 3. Go your own separate ways. But I strongly suggest for you guys to, apologies and try and work things out. No one here wants to be hated or should be separated apart from each other. Just remember, respect the Gaminglight Community and others around you, treat everyone with the amount of respect you would want, think before you act, do you really think this is how I should be acting? Simple things that could of been used in this situation.

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! Like I said before, I have nothing against you guys, I just think that this situation could have been handled in teamspeak. I feel that you guys need to sort this out and figure out a good outcome for both of you. I'm not going to leave a +Support or a -Support, I will leave this to the Senior-Management Team and they will give the correct consequence or a resolve the problem.

Kind Regards

Munchies

6/03/2020

Edited by Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

3 hours ago, Dredgen said:

I agree

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

5 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-/+ support

Typical Romero

I was acting on instinct I was getting yelled at and my first response was to record and for the voice thing I was saving trouble with my mic and obs when I unplugged my microphone didn’t pick it back up and I started talking I don’t know what Romero is going through but I can send you the other videos of in game before I got him demoted and you could see he dose not care about his rank

7 hours ago, Dredgen said:

That’s what I was working on before all this I was looking through my files to find it and obs only recorded my gmod tab

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

9 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

Teamspeak isn't in game. Yes the disrespect isn't allowed but punishment cannot be given in game if it didn't happen. You also shouldn't be recording TS.

- Support.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

9 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

Omg it’s in teamspeak guys can’t do anything about it! We all know Romero has said stuff like this probably even worse in game he is very rude and acts like an entitled child I think he needs to be put in his place.

+support

1. I got the "No Recording in TS" rule changed like a month ago.

2. Romero has show time and time again that he has little to no respect for the people that are working beside him, and has proven that he has NO idea how a supervisor should act. I am not going to demote Romero for the things that he said in this video because I do not agree with punishing someone for something that happened outside of the game. However, what is going to happen is I am going to be increasing his punishment for the many things that he did do in game that you originally reported him for and bring him down to CPL on probation. I am sorry that this is how a SUPERVISOR feels is ok to act. I hope that he can change his attitude receive his rank back sooner rather than later...

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

11 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

Major +Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Mmm in my opinion even if Alpha “made the situation worse” Romero still player dissed he could have just kept to himself but he didn’t. 
for me it’s a +Support

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

8 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-/+ support

Typical Romero

I'm tired of people using TeamSpeak to bully/disrespect other people and there being little that can be done. It appears to be Romero shit talking and insulting Alpha, not a one on one conversation until he "mutes" him and then starts mocking him. It definitely doesn't sound like he tried to make the situation worse but Romero was escalating it.

He may be dealing with issues but insulting and being toxic towards other members on teamspeak isn't the way to handle it. I know Romero and I think he gets a pass for that kind of behavior too much which is why this report is well deserved.

He isn't trying to make things worse, he is reporting Romero for his disrespectful and awful comments. 

Personally, I think he deserves a punishment that far exceeds simply a verbal warning given this is not the first time Romero has started shit or been disrespectful to other people on teamspeak.

• Like 2

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Major +Support

I really do dislike how people are complaining about the fact that the Teamspeak was being recorded.

Like seriously, why is that being used to try and push aside and justify Romero's actions. That is just ridiculous and sounds so dumb. That would mean that anyone could get away with anything said in Teamspeak.

I thought Romero was more mature than that. He's calling Alpha a kid, but is complaining and acting like a kid himself. He's just being the typical salty gamer after taking a loss.

What he's going through IRL does not justify his actions either. No one gets the special card because of that, everyone is still treated the same.

Next time keep it to yourself, and if not then expect the consequences.

Grow up

• Like 2

spacer.png

On 3/6/2020 at 9:24 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

I believe command will also be speaking to him about this if others haven't already done so.

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+support

Clear Player Diss. But not only that as SM you should not be acting like that so you are lucky you didn't get dropped further down as i would have made you CPL. And i know I'm not Director of FBI but any player diss is not allowed in FBI channels. And will be removed from the FBI channel.

Edited by [GL] LuckyGoose

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin