2. Your In-game:
L Senior Guard Alum Frost
DT PFC CM7

Apprentice II Zero

3. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:154331762

4. The admin's name in-game:

1.ItzRedvTTV

2. DT PVT Lemon or Lemon (He is no longer apart of the staff team. I believe it is because of multiple reports for false warns and more but don't quote me on that)

3. Dredgen / Bid Master

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Idk

6. What warning did you receive:

1. RDMx2

2. RDA/Player Diss

3. Lying to get people IP Addresses

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

817027731_Screenshot(59).thumb.png.2039ad185a6091fbc3252e210777a852.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

1. I was on my Senior Guard Job at the time of this warn and was protecting my VIP. A raid was happening and the ST where surrounding the Bridge Checkpoint the Marshal Commander or General, I don't really know which one but im pretty sure it was Shaggy either way, he kept saying leave the are and after the 10th time of him saying this and the ST were in his face surround him completely and he was telling them to leave. I did my warnings and what not as a RG should and then I killed them. I was brought and warned before I even got a chance to explain and then was returned. I made a report to talk to the staff member who warned me and too explain myself. Once I did the staff member tried to get my warn removed but was too low of a rank. He said to appeal on the forums so yea.

2. I have video footage if needed of this happening. He was on his DT job at the time and DT bunks (Now 501st Bunks) at the time were on the 1st floor near the elevators. I was on my RG job btw. I was standing outside of the bunks when he told me to leave the area I was loitering. Please keep in mind im a Royal Guard and used to be Shock. My VIP at the time was invited into the bunks so I stationed myself outside as I would normally ( I didn't go in btw) He started to warn me so I moved and he warned me again so I moved again finally I was like im gunna go outside the area of loitering outside bunks. In Shock we count the loitering area from Column to Column as I can explain and show you in video if need it. At this point I was right infront of the elevator so Please keep in mind on multiple things I wasn't in the wrong and heres how

-I was infront of the elevator and all he knows I was waiting for it so I could leave (I wasn't but im just saying). 

- I had just moved there not even a second

- I was trying to staff with my VIP

Now at this time of gaminglight RG and DT were fighting and having problems, we hated each other, (That's been handled now and we are like family and im in DT now aswell) so he was looking for any reason to kill me. He then warned me again and I get my lightsaber out (unignited) because this was a 3rd warning and they usually shoot right about now. I wasn't going to attack and see it in the video. He then starts attacking me and trying to kill me. At first I have force protection and am just blocking the bullets so this doesn't end in a death. He keeps shooting and it runs out, so at this point I have no other choice but to do my job as RG and kill those attacking me, so I ignited my lightsaber and started trying to kill him and that's when all hell broke loose. Every DT in bunks and near him started shooting me when that happened, but I just kept trying to kill lemon, in the mean time though I ended up killing like 4 DT in the Crossfire and not Lemon. Once they killed me and I respawn he gets on his staff job, tp me, and then warns me. I get no time to explain or anything of assorts. I recorded the situation and I was furious that this happened. like if your gunna have a staff sit make sure you get both sides of the story and what not. I then contacted another staff member that had been helping shock with false warns and other staff members acting as such. I showed him to video and explained everything he then says I was in the right and Lemon and had no right to warn for that. so basically I have a video and another staff member of higher or equal rank that know im not in the wrong. ( Staff Member was Chombus) (Also idk why it says RDA on it, because I wasn't even on my shock job at the time. He mean to put RDM but was in a rush to TP me and warn me without letting me explain that he typed RDA). Now as far as the player diss went im generally confused because I was a Royal Guard which means I couldnt speak to them unless im in looc and I didn't have time to type an essay dissing them. Aswell if logs showed anything at the time, it wasn't player diss. Now I may have said yo why the fuck are you warning me and not letting me explain, but I don't know for sure because this was a while ago. Im sure you guys would be mad just as me in that situation right? I mean how would you feel if the same person had been being a doushe and making up reasons to kill you for all day because they are DT. You would be mad aswell especially if you weren't in the wrong at all and the staff member pulls you, warns you, doesn't let you explain, and puts you back.

3. This was a big confusion and I tried to explain everything but before I could I was warned and I was waiting for him to come back to explain my self but he didn't and I got banned for 1 day. This was a while ago so I do apologize for that. At that time I had been asking around for the TeamSpeak IP which was

ts.gaminglight.com

but I do not know if you guys know this but their is a bug with teamspeak that's been around for awhile. Some users cant connect to a teamspeak server with the Subdomain IP which is ts.gaminglight.com so instead they have to get the direct ip or the original one which is what I was trying to get. Since no one on the server had it and I know its a thing because I had to do the same for Icefuses teamspeak server. I decided to look up how to get the Direct IP and on a teamspeak forums page it told me howEvidence.thumb.PNG.169549a6d654573e6339faf1f3257f3b.PNG 

or here is the Page Link: https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/71688-How-to-find-ip-address-of-server-Bought-from-hoster
I went down the comments trying each thing to get me that IP. The Highlighted part is what I asked dredgen to do, but as I wasn't aware and later found out this was majorly outdated and was for TeamSpeak 2. Now if you do it, it only shows your home IP, which btw I told dredgen to make sure it wasn't his home IP because I didn't want it and both were on there. Of course not knowing this was outdated and not being able to see what he saw, there was only his home ip there and he thought I was trying to get it. I told him no I didn't want it but he wouldn't listen.

- The evidence proves I was just trying to get the server direct ip and was following the forums

- You could also ask the people who were around back then and they will tell you I was just trying to get the server I IP

- Also It I was trying to get IP why in the world would I call a staff and try to get his. It is just stupid

Anyway it took me a few more weeks of no teamspeak before I was in a call with a fellow Senior Guard and ask him to help me with this. It took a minute and quite a few youtube videos but I managed to get it and even he can tell you that I wasn't trying to get his home Ip and even in the call I said before you share screens and send me it make sure that isn't your Ip.
I later found the direct Ip and here is both

Sub Domain IP: ts.gaminglight.com

Direct Ip:144.202.74.16:10310

Both connect to the teamspeak server by the way.

I just took the Ban and what not. I don't blame him either for immediately banning and what not because of how the world is nowadays. I fully understood his actions but wished I wasn't warned and was allowed to explain before being ban.

9. Any extra information:
There are 3 different warnings here that i feel should be removed, so go by the numbers at the beginning to know warning goes with which reason and which staff member goes with which warning. 1-1 2-2 3-3. also they are color coordinated.
The warnings are also old so i apologize for that and if i need to make a appeal for each warn let me know.

If you need further evidence, witnesses/vouchers, or to talk to me just let me know.
Also can one you guys explain to me why I have 3 warns for TK from the same person at the exact same time. Also why are they all the way from 2016 like damn I don't even remember joining this server way back then.

Also I suck at typing and often forget to put n't at the end of things so you may see a can that's meant to be can't.

Edited by ZeroCMB

Yeah I'll explain the whole IP thing.
You explained to me the situation even though I had given you the proper working connection link.
The way you told me how to do it lead to my IP Address, I confirmed it was my IP Address. 
So, I warned you. Very simple situation. 
You also can't appeal more then 2 warns at a time if I recall correctly.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

My bad I did not know that I couldn't appeal more than 2 warns, If someone just doesn't wanna take one off that is fine. Also as explained that was not my intent at all and you gave me the incorrect ip that I was asking for/ needed to join the TeamSpeak. I do apologize for the whole situation that was the main thing I did not want it to turn into.

• 3 weeks later...