LCZ decoration in empty or useless rooms - Accepted

HammerJack1 24/7

What you want to see? - Decorate an area in LCZ specifically the area where that hole in the wall is with lvl 2 clearance, that corner room is a little empty

Why should we add it? -  it'd be good a incentive to use the room more often if it were designed/decorated for the purpose of foundation staff i.e. a small break room for when theirs no tests, maybe having them have special perks for Researchers and Security also incensing people to become those classes 

What are the advantages of having this? - When theirs a quite day in the server, you might think to yourself "well, what am i supposed to do?" if your either the 10th security guard or researcher with no SCPs this could be hard, Having a room designed for casual hangout or breaks would be a good place for people to go to, Bunkers don't cut it unfortunately as they are mentally designed to be uncomfortable and boring to stay in being confined to that area in most times, having one empty room redecorated for a break room purpose would boost moral and stop confusion in the workplace when there is nothing to do. I'm not saying a full redesign, just some props for people to sit on or make it more lively like table sets, possible vending machines and maybe some televisions or a simple RP bar.

Who is it mainly for? - Foundation Personnel i.e Security and Researcher

Links to any content - N/A

+support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+/-support

I support this idea as long as it doesn't make the server lag more when server is full. 

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

• 2 weeks later...