Pogs Ban Appeal

(GL) pogs

Steam Name: firedoge27 

Ingame Name: Pog (Different variants depending which team in on)

SteamID: 76561198345648785

Ban Length: 3 days

Admin that Banned you: Bread

Reason for Ban: Prop Abuse then LTAP

Dispute: I do find myself guilty for the prop abuse which I was going to be given a warning for, but during the admin sit my internet thought it was a good idea to cut out. This is due to my very cheap VPN that I use, and my bad internet overall. I can provide any GMOD console logs unfortunately, but I can assure you, I would not LTAP on a server I have spent 85 dollars on. I can dig really deep into my logs to find evidence but this is the best I have got, Bad VPN + Bad Internet + Bad PC = Random Disconnects. I am also thinking of becoming staff so LTAP on my record wouldn't of looked good and I could've easily avoided it but my bad internet denied that. 

+/- Support 

My reason for my stance is because I understand that this can happen to a lot of players but the ban is only 3 days. @Bread Your side during this situation? 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

29 minutes ago, Bread said:

Checked BLogs and and it said (Disconnect by User). Not on my PC atm to show the screenshot

Not really sure what else to say.

+/-Support If it says "Disconnect By User" then most likely LTAP but I want to see the screenshot first before I decide

Edit: I have checked blogs myself and it does say "Disconnect By User" so I have changed it to -Support

Edited by MiniLeopard

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Denied

After checking the server logs myself it very clearly shows that you disconnected from the server, rather than you timing out or having internet issues. In general, an LTAP violation results in a 3-day ban + the regular punishment for whatever misconduct led to staff members making contact with you in the first place, so this is the smallest punishment you can already receive.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021