SCP 343 Teleportation of Biological vs Inanimate Objects

Names

Lore Name: Henry Trustis
SCP: 343

Question / Idea: Can He Translocate Matter Both Biological and Inanimate
Background Research: Searched His Abilities Of Matter Creation
Hypothesis: Successful Translocation will be useable in the transportation of high threat SCPs 

Observations (What Happened During Test): Object  343 Refused To Transport the D - class when asked why he reportedly said: "I feel like I should but I cant". 
When Asked about the non-organic matter, he politely accepted and demonstrated by translocating a baby doll from one side of the room to the other. In one instance the doll was seen floating from one side to the other.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: SCP 343 Declined to have his powers recorded in fear that they could be leaked.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Have Caused The Results): I suspect the movement of the doll to be a wormhole that transported it, as a faint odour of burnt plastic was left in the air. This also explains why SCP 343 was reluctant to transport the D - Class 
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My Hypothesis was Somewhat Correct, My Research may be used to transport Inanimate SCPs, (further testing required). As of now, he may be useful to transport vehicles and all sorts of resources we may need.

Grade: (A) (96%)

Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 20/20: You followed 343's lore well, didn't see anything wrong with transporting a doll, but transporting a D class isn't within 343's logs.

Creativity: 19/20: Not bad to see if 343 can transport biological and inanimate objects. 

Presentation: 18/20: Good presentation overall, could have included colors and pictures but i'm not complaining.

Writing: 39/40: Good grammar, no spelling errors, good capitalization. 

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png