Research Branch Update - Denied

Weiss

• Head Admin

Research Branch Update 3/4/20
Upon request of Igneous, another update post has been made for the two job additions. 

Name of Job:  Research Logistics Member 
Research High Command can whitelist.

Job Model (Model Paths):
models/player/suits/robber_shirt.mdl

Job Description:
Tasked with patrolling containment zones, Logistic Members are to inspect containment chambers for damages and activity;
Reporting any discrepancies found to Utility Staff and MTF. You may also guard Research Personnel during their experiments.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10):
#GMOD_camera

Level 3 Keycard

weapon_cuff_elastic

weapon_m9

cross_arms_swep

dradio

tfa_mp40

tfa_csgo_p250

Job Salary: 150

Job HP: 150

Job Armor: 100

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Job:  Research Espionage Agent

Research High Command can whitelist.

Job Model (Model Paths):
models/player/scpsci_male_02.mdl

models/player/scpsci_male_01.mdl

models/player/scpsci_male_05.mdl

models/player/suits/male_01_open_tie.mdl

models/player/suits/male_02_open_tie.mdl

models/player/suits/male_03_open_tie.mdl

models/player/suits/male_04_open_tie.mdl

Job Description:
Having proven your fierce loyalty towards the Foundation, you have been trained under the art of espionage, under the watch of MTF Alpha-1.
Using the resources and cooperation provided by MTF Alpha-1, you have been tasked with infiltrating the ranks of the Chaos Insurgency, in the pursuit of gathering valuable intelligence.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10):

#GMOD_camera

Level 4 Keycard

weapon_cuff_elastic

weapon_m9

cross_arms_swep

dradio

m9k_mp7

Tfa_csgo_deagle

Job Salary: 175

Job HP: 175

Job Armor: 100

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+/- support

+ for logistics member, would give research more to do

-support for espionage, not so much that I don’t like the idea, more so with how CI is structured, I don’t see how they could possibly get any useful intel other than they are about to raid without using some meta.. if there was a way to make it work without causing issues I’d love to see it, but with how CI works right now I can’t see it working well. 

+Support I love the new jobs coming to research and In-Lore some Researchers do have some Agent history and would make sense to have spies and you know what If CI can have spies why can't we, this could also help us steal files back from CI and possibly steal their test logs....

Edited by The Light

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

+support, as i believe this would be something cool for the research branch!

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 3/5/2020 at 6:18 AM, Jakub said:

Still looking for that female model. 

I will find research models for that jakob

+support

Seems cool to play as logistics member to defend fellow researchers because I have troubles trying to get good ideas for test.

Espionage agent doesn't go in gunz blazing, its basically Foundation's maynard and reverses how odds turn when both Maynard is on and one of these agents 

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

On 3/5/2020 at 1:40 AM, hoopsure said:

+/- support

-support for espionage, not so much that I don’t like the idea, more so with how CI is structured, I don’t see how they could possibly get any useful intel other than they are about to raid without using some meta.. if there was a way to make it work without causing issues I’d love to see it, but with how CI works right now I can’t see it working well. 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 3/5/2020 at 7:40 AM, hoopsure said:

+/- support

Yeah I don't think spying in ci is a good idea and it most certainly shouldn't be done by researchers. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 3/5/2020 at 4:04 PM, The Light said:

+Support I love the new jobs coming to research and In-Lore some Researchers do have some Agent history and would make sense to have spies and you know what If CI can have spies why can't we, this could also help us steal files back from CI and possibly steal their test logs....

I find this will be fun to see that foundation spy exist now foundation have field agent so i see no reason why they should not have a foundation spy +support

+ Support: Having an additional class like “Logistics” is something many people within research would enjoy including me.

- Support: However I don’t believe we should have an espionage class, as researchers are meant to be scholars, not warriors or spy’s. The only exceptions to these, are literally only foundation doctors that because most of them possess some unique sort of skill.

Edited by Felwinter

On 3/5/2020 at 12:40 AM, hoopsure said:

+/- support

+support if there will be more researchers to kill im up for it

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"