New Models for Purge Troopers!

BadAim

What do you want to see? -  New models for Purge Troopers!

Why should we add it? -  It would allow me to do more with the battalion for rewards (Making some of the bodygroups unlocked by completing a specific task: ex. Valor in combat, Trainer of the month, Service, etc.), and it would also give me a unique model for my specialty troopers!

What are the advantages of having this? - Better color coding and visibility for Purge troopers, a lore-friendly commander pauldron, and it gives troopers extra incentive to work hard to gain access to bodygroups

Who is it mainly for? - Purge Troopers

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1536195364&searchtext=Inquisitorius

Note: If this were to be added, the Models would go onto the Jobs in this order:

Purge Trooper Command: models/player/worthy/commander/bf2_p1_trooper.mdl

Purge Trooper Officer: models/player/worthy/officer/bf2_p1_trooper.mdl

Purge Trooper Sergeant (this job is in the next battalion update): models/player/worthy/junior_nco/bf2_p1_trooper.mdl

Purge Trooper Heavy: models/player/worthy/senior_nco/bf2_p1_trooper.mdl

Purge Trooper Brawler: models/player/worthy/senior_nco/bf2_p1_trooper.mdl

Purge Trooper: models/player/worthy/enlisted/bf2_p1_trooper.mdl 

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+1
Great Models, they also have a good body group set as I have seen them on other servers, it would also make Purge look better and make there ranks far more enjoyable from a players aspect, as they will be able to unlock specific body groups which means progress!

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 3/4/2020 at 7:46 PM, Mr.E[GL] said:

+1
Great Models, they also have a good body group set as I have seen them on other servers, it would also make Purge look better and make there ranks far more enjoyable from a players aspect, as they will be able to unlock specific body groups which means progress!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 3/4/2020 at 7:46 PM, Mr.E[GL] said:

+1

+Support (Reasons Above)

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

• Manager

-Support
The main reason we added purge was that it also had the Second sister in it. If we changed packs then we lose a Command position or we would have both packs in (and that's not ideal). Additionally, the pack we have with the Second sister has a lower file size.