JR Juno - Test Log #1 - SCP-012

G4M3R

Lore Name: Juno Arborius

SCP: 012

Question/Idea: Do the effects of SCP-012 that compel a person to finish the piece by any means necessary depend on visual or auditorial capabilities, or does it simply work through other anomalous means via proximity?

Background Research: Though the files on SCP-012 detail how those close to it will try to finish the piece with their own blood, it isn't discussed whether or not this is purely based upon proximity or other cues.

Hypothesis: I believe that SCP-012 functions on only visual stimuli and that someone who cannot see would not be able to finish the piece, let alone realize that SCP-012 is nearby. If I send in a d-class with a blindfold and sound-canceling headphones, I believe that they won't react to 012 until only the headphones remain, and the blindfold is gone.

Observations: Though the conduction of the test was... chaotic to say the least, which will be described in the notes section, the results were interesting. Two d-class, rather than one, managed to hop in against instruction. One had both a blindfold on and sound-canceling headphones, the other had nothing. The one with both a blindfold and sound-canceling headphones reacted immediately, working diligently and accurately to finish the piece. After he died, the next d-class moved in and did the same.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: In the chaos of testing, I wasn't able to get a successful snapshot. However, I was able to procure a blurry image, and have recreated it. Attached to this report is my artist's rendition of the D-Class on the side of 012, face blurred out due to heavy injury. Disgusting, really. The red mark on the arm is where the ending, fatal wound was.

Analysis/Conclusion: It seems as though SCP-012 does not actually need to be seen or heard for its effects to take place in a human. Rather, it seems to be entirely based on proximity and other anomalous means. However, I have not yet considered the possibility that it releases some unseen substance in the air near it that effects those that breathe it in. Must investigate further.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My hypothesis was incorrect. I assumed that you had to see 012 to undergo the self-destructive effects, but in reality, it doesn't matter at all.

Notes: https://voca.ro/mwF11zNX8tu

TEST1.PNG

Grade: (A) (95%)

Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 20/20: You followed the lore well, nothing wrong with it.

Creativity: 20/20: I LOVED the voice recording and how creative this test was.

Presentation: 17/20: I liked the colors and the photo.

Writing: 38/40: Other than it being a "short log" there's no spelling errors, no incomplete sentences, and no improper capilization.

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png