Reduce Special Forces max playercount - Accepted

Bread

What you want to see? -  The max player count of E11 Coldsilver, A1 Special Forces, and CI Shades be reduced to 4 or 5.

Why should we add it? -  Helps with server balancing as these are very powerful classes, and there shouldn't really be 6+ of them on at one point.

What are the advantages of having this? - It helps with class balancing.

Who is it mainly for? - MTF/CI/In general

Links to any content - N/A

lol, lmao even

This doesn't exactly help with the donator classes or CCs, which in my opinion is worse of an issue.

The special classes for the branches you've included take work and effort to join/stay in, it's not easily abused, a CC can be.

Maybe nerfing everything as a whole would be better, the donator classes, normal classes, specialty classes, and MTF/CI/GenSec CCs. Then TTK will be decreased and this issue won't arise. 

In fact, I'd HIGHLY suggest doing just that ^

+/- support

(btw I say that as a CC owner and donator.)

Edited by starr

insert cliched signature 

+Support mainly because CI always has the most OP raid party consisting of CI Alfabusas, CI Heavies, CI Deltas, CI Shades, and a mix of other classes. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

26 minutes ago, starr said:

This doesn't exactly help with the donator classes or CCs, which in my opinion is worse of an issue.

The special classes for the branches you've included take work and effort to join/stay in, it's not easily abused, a CC can be.

Maybe nerfing everything as a whole would be better, the donator classes, normal classes, specialty classes, and MTF/CI CCs. Then TTK will be decreased and this issue won't arise. 

In fact, I'd HIGHLY suggest doing just that ^

- support

(btw I say that as a CC owner and donator.)

18 minutes ago, Gunther said:

+Support mainly because CI always has the most OP raid party consisting of CI Alfabusas, CI Heavies, CI Deltas, CI Shades, and a mix of other classes. 

^ That's not a fair comment. MTF/Security have CCs just like CI. It's just the lack of tactics that makes a difference gap between CI and MTF in gunfights. 

Edited by Catsro
  • Thanks 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

18 minutes ago, Gunther said:

This isn't a thing just towards CI it's to balance every branch's special forces classes 

28 minutes ago, Fool said:

This isn't a thing just towards CI it's to balance every branch's special forces classes 

Yea I know that but since Gensec seems to combat CI more than MTF, due to the lack of activity on your branches ends, having to deal with that kind of an army is annoying, but also basically means we can't win.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-support *cough cough* there can literally be 6 explosive experts at once and i think there being more shades on helps balance that out since you know its like the whole foundation vs like 8 people

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

4 hours ago, Catsro said:

^ That's not a fair comment. MTF/Security have CCs just like CI. It's just the lack of tactics that makes a difference gap between CI and MTF in gunfights. 

I make sure my men are train tactical and always have an objective 🙂

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

+Support any special force that has as many players active as another branch isn't special at that point it's just a glorified heavy.

Special forces should be maxed to 3-4 people on them no more.

a group of 10 cold silver will shred anyone

a group of 10 shades will shread anyone

a group of 10 field experts will shred anyone

a group of 10 a1 special forces will shred anyone

this isn't a discussion about which branches special forces is over powered, ANY Special forces are overpowered when in a large group.

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

1 minute ago, Jakub said:

+Support any special force that has as many players active as another branch isn't special at that point it's just a glorified heavy.

4 hours ago, Jojo's Reference said:

Can we not have every suggestion become CI vs MTF seriously

the mans speaking straight facts, half the server (CI and MTF) gets incredibly defensive whenever a suggestion gets placed. It's kinda growing old.

18 hours ago, Gunther said:

Yea I know that but since Gensec seems to combat CI more than MTF, due to the lack of activity on your branches ends, having to deal with that kind of an army is annoying, but also basically means we can't win.

"Lack of activity on your branches ends" MTF bout to go on strike if you keep going on about having to fight CI cause we're not around. We can't help it if Security is always online because anyone can join it. And we can't help it if the main CI raid is usually D class or taking over LCZ. Be glad that Gensec is active to fight CI instead of attacking our activity.

Overall, I don't think this forum can handle suggestions that involve MTF and CI and we should just let SMT+ have their way with us.

-support

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

-support

It's possible that I may not have the same experience as some of you with observing how the power balance is, but from my own experience, I haven't really seen an issue with 'too many' players playing on these jobs

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Jakub said:

like i said there can be 6 explosive expert mtf on and 2 demo experts on the demo mtf class pack and thats 8 already for ci if there were 4 shades and 8 explosive guys who would win?

plus they could kill them easily if they group together 1 could use the grenade launcher they have to get them to low health and the rest just use their guns to kill the shades ops easily

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

-Support, there are rarely enough Special Forces, Shades, or Coldsilver's on at a time that it forms a issue, and doing this would just change the meta to be even more in favor of Custom Classes.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+/- Support
Sounds like an interesting idea but it would rarely apply and be used
Which leaves it with the ideas of:
1. This did nothing
2. This ruined that one cool thing we could do and is now just never used

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 3/5/2020 at 9:50 AM, Jakub said:

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

• 2 weeks later...