• No

In-Game Name: Rhammer

SteamID (If not available put N/A): STEAM_0:1:173316405

Rank You are Applying For: LT

Current Rank: LPara 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2-3 months

How long have you been in EMS?: 6-7 months

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have? (Show Proof):7 https://photos.app.goo.gl/KSWVBC9NhspiKJfw7

Why should you be promoted (150 words minimum): The reason I would like to be promoted starts at the roleplay experience.   being a LT would largely improve my roleplay experience. Another reason is to help improve my activity. Usually when I'm promoted i just don't stop playing the game but recently I have been super inactive because of dumb reasons and I want a reason to get way more active. Also I want to expand the ems department and train and promote people and become like [insert respected high and low command here]. The more i play with the community, the more i learn about how awesome the ems department is. I love the ems department and the gaming light community and I want to improve it every day. This promotion will help me expand the ems department and improve the community. Another reason is with being LT my response time will be faster because I will have new cars. I love FR but having a fast ems response time would also be great. Another reason is as low command i can help prevent bad ems habits and you will have another digital paperwork guy if you need it. I want to keep the ems department as friendly as a department as I can. I want to see the department flourish and grow, and i want to grow with it. If I become LT than I can make this department greater than ever (or not) but I will try.

Do you agree that Command can remove you, or punish you any way they see fit for any negative actions?: Yes

Do you agree that you will attempt to stay active and help in any way?: yes

Do you agree to be professional and mature?: Yes

Thanks for taking the time to read my (correct this time) application.

Edited by alecsgarden

+ Support

Knows the Standard Operating Procedure and MOTD.

Is regaining activity. 

Has great potential. 

Took time to redo application. Takes a mature person to be able to man up about that. 

I personally believe you have a lot of potential and would make a great fit, but I would like to discuss this more in TeamSpeak around 3:30 PM EST or another time. @alecsgarden

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Awaiting Community/Department Feedback

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

15 minutes ago, Ender said:

+ Support

Is regaining activity. 

Has great potential. 

Took time to redo application. Takes a mature person to be able to man up about that. 

I personally believe you have a lot of potential and would make a great fit, but I would like to discuss this more in TeamSpeak around 3:30 PM EST or another time. @alecsgarden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+/- Support

+ Friendly and good at the Job.
+Been Lead Paramedic for a good amount of time.

+/- Knows most of the rules/SOP but has had a recent issue

- Hasn't been very active in the recent month (stated by yourself). 
- You state that a promotion would improve your activity. In my eyes, that doesn't seem like a good thing to say, since it makes you seem like you are going to go inactive, wait for a promotion and be active and repeat. 
-A lot of application seemed to be repetitive, saying the same things or close to it

I think you should become more active, and get into the swing of things before you get into LC

~ [LT] Niko Bellic [LT-1]

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

5 hours ago, Ender said:

+ Support

Is regaining activity. 

Has great potential. 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

19 minutes ago, alecsgarden said:

Sorry I didn't get on TS at 3:30 est. I had school and no access to my phone for most of the day and misscaculated est to cst by adding an hour not subtraction. When would be a good time

Now is good.

9 hours ago, Ender said:

+ Support

Is regaining activity. 

Has great potential. 

spacer.png

-support 

Sadly, while looking at your warns. The 'corruption' and 'inappropriate name' show me you aren't mature and trustworthy to be apart of EMS Low command 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

-support

While you have been EMS for a while and your rank for a while, you arent too active on EMS and " being a LT would largely improve my roleplay experience. Another reason is to help improve my activity" is NOT a good way to get me to support you. Being an EMS LT isnt all about you, it's about doing your best for EMS. And if you need to become LT to be more active, you're not the type of LT EMS needs. You say you want to train more people? You're a FTO, you already can train the vast majority of people, tho you've only trained one. Wait a few weeks or maybe a month, put some work into EMS, then we'll see

And as Sion said, those two warns are concerning

Edited by Rocco_Rex

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR