Tayson Terry’s MAJ Application

Tayson Terry

·       Rank You are Applying For: (MAJ)

·       In-Game Name: Tayson Terry 

·       SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197725176

·       Current Rank: (CPT)

·       How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks 

·       What timezone are you in?: Mountain Standard Time

·       How many Warns do you have?: 0

·       Permission: Matthew 

·       Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):

0.     well we are here. I would like to thank you all that have read this far. Now the only reason I am submitting this application is because I feel like I am ready for major and I hope you feel the same way.

1.     What I do around the police department: I am really great with the people of our department. I know them all and I feel I have a good relationship with most if not all of the PD members. I’m really great at doing whatever is needed from hosting meetings helping out a new CDT’s.  I am very aware of the  police department rules and regulations as well as the ones associated with the server.

2.     My activity: my activity is really good. I am on nearly every day for two or more hours I am active on the discord server only seeing what’s going on there and even on forms. I try to read all the messages that come through on Discord just trying to keep up with what’s going on on the server. I also like to read through all the forms post to see what changes may be implicated or who is applying for Lt.

3.     My reputation on the server: I feel that I have a great reputation on the server while knowing everybody I believe everybody knows me. I feel I have a good relationship with most of The people on the server. I feel that I am fair to everybody that gets arrested by me and I feel like for my relationship with all the people on the server including the new ones you may not know the MOTD to the old ones who I have had a long lasting relationship with. There may be some ups in there may be some downs but I feel most my interactions are positive. And if there’s ever an issue with somebody on the server I work my hardest to try and resolve it to help the community be a better place.

4.     My skills: I am in a lot of department on the server. Ranging from SS SRT EMS FR and of course PD. I even am in admin on the server again to help it be a better place and get rid of the people who really are trying to not role-play and really trying to tear down the server. Like I said I am very familiar with what the police department regulations are. And I believe I am fairly good at all RP situations ranging from a bank raid to a simple traffic stop.

5.     That is all I have to say thank you for reaching out and I hope you believe I will be a good major  

·       Do you agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes 

Edited by Tayson Terry
  • Gaminglight Love 1

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

- Support 

Tayson your a good guy in all 

BUT 

I personal Havent seen you on in a while so i think you should be Captain for a bit longer and be a bit more active as i feel you have just done 4 weeks then went i want major now and i think you should wait a bit and get more experience as a Captain 

Good Luck 

-Cammy 

• Like 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

+support

+is active

+good dude

+been CPT for awhile

-i would have liked to hear more about your leadership skills

-APP was good but you mainly talked about what you do and how people see you do things and in not sure how that is helpful as a Major

• Like 1

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

🤝
13 minutes ago, Burboon boi said:

+support

+is active

+good dude

+been CPT for awhile

-APP was good but you mainly talked about what you do and how people see you do things and in not sure how that is helpful as a Major

fast typer too

• Laughing 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

56 minutes ago, cammy1706 said:

- Support 

BUT 

I personal Havent seen you on in a while so i think you should be Captain for a bit longer and be a bit more active as i feel you have just done 4 weeks then went i want major now and i think you should wait a bit and get more experience as a Captain 

Good Luck 

-Cammy 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Burboon boi said:

+support

+is active

+good dude

+been CPT for awhile

• Like 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

1 hour ago, Tonto said:

Would love to see it +support

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

-Support

not active

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

8 hours ago, Burboon boi said:

+support

+is active

+good dude

+been CPT for awhile

• Like 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 3/4/2020 at 2:11 PM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Major and Colonel spots are harshly done and require very specific requirements. 

I think you need more time before applying as it feels as you just went to Captain. 

COL Eternity 

Nothing against you Tayson, you are by all means a great Captain, but it feels like its too soon. Feels very recent that you got Captain.

• Like 1

spacer.png

• Head Admin
On 3/4/2020 at 2:11 PM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Major and Colonel spots are harshly done and require very specific requirements. 

I think you need more time before applying as it feels as you just went to Captain. 

COL Eternity 

Reason

Tayson, while you're active in-game and in ts, I feel like you need some more time as captain before you get promoted to Major.

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

+i see you on

+great at job

+pole is weighing in your favor good luck 

• Like 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 3/4/2020 at 11:28 AM, Burboon boi said:

+support

+is active

+good dude

+been CPT for awhile

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 3/4/2020 at 8:15 AM, cammy1706 said:

- Support 

BUT 

Good Luck 

-Cammy 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+support

+is active

+good dude

+been CPT for awhile

+/- Support

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

*Is a great captain

*Has great experience at being a command member 

*Proven himself as a good leader during his time being a captain

*Is active Whether In game, teamspeak, or discord or generally working towards helping the PD

*Sets a good example on how pd and command should act 

*Great maturity level 

+I believe he is ready to take the next step and become a Major

-Good luck Tayson 

-LT Rich 1L29

• Like 1

PD Major, EMS Captain

On 3/9/2020 at 1:07 AM, richp90xxx said:

+Support

*Is a great captain

*Has great experience at being a command member 

*Proven himself as a good leader during his time being a captain

*Is active Whether In game, teamspeak, or discord or generally working towards helping the PD

*Sets a good example on how pd and command should act 

*Great maturity level 

+I believe he is ready to take the next step and become a Major

-Good luck Tayson 

-LT Rich 1L29

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+/- Support

You're a great guy, but I haven't seen you online in ages. I would love to see you as a MAJ! Just up that activity a bit and I will change to a definite +Support.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 3/4/2020 at 11:15 AM, cammy1706 said:

- Support 

BUT 

Good Luck 

-Cammy