SCP-662, Butler's Hand Bell - Denied

Private Marksmen

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP 662, Butler's Hand Bell 

2. Link(s) to playermodels:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=701548403&searchtext=Butler This is the best I could find

3. Link(s) to sweps:Maybe a noclip swep and a knife

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?: Maybe 1000 HP or 100 HP

5. Why should we add this SCP?: Another safe class to test upon, an SCP that can be useful for utility and maybe a treat 05s

6. Basic summary of the SCP: Basically SCP 662 is a bell that if you ring it calls a butler named Mr. Deeds who appear from the nearest area not within line of sight, usually from around a corner. The person who rang the bell can ask him to do the most reasonable request. Most reasonable requests given to Mr. Deeds will result in satisfaction. He can create minor items like gold, clean things up like cars or cells, and even can commit murder.

7. Extra information: Heres the wiki http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-662 and heres my two scents on implementing him.

When playing SCP 662 you will spawn inside an isolated spot on the map. Maybe the admin's room. You cannot leave that room until an advert has been made that someone has rang the bell. Only certain people can do this advert. 05, lead researcher and maybe high-rank utility guy. Once someone adverts that they rang then you'll either noclip to them or just have it where an admin TPs you to them. SCP 662 can only be called every 15 or 30 minutes and can only do two task. As to what he can be requested to do I think he is allowed to clean anything including cells and kill anyone below high command if requested or in CI. Note that the one who is requesting the killing must know RP wise the name of the person who they want to be killed. The 1000 HP is there to not make him such a pushover when doing assassinations. Once his task is done he is TPed or he noclips back to his spot. 

Edited by Private Marksmen

-support

-would give way to minges who could hit things

-ET would be better suited to do this.

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

1 hour ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-support

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

2 hours ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

3 hours ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-support

Being a retired ET, I can confirm that the are better suited to take up that role.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

-Support

This idea is really cool, but the rules involved with playing it are a little too complex to trust to be a free-access role to a larger section of the playerbase in the form of an always-available SCP Job. This kind of thing is best run by ET just due to the sensitive nature of what the SCP would be physically capable of in the server.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

-support

just did an event on this a few days ago, really no point to make it a permanent scp as it could be easily abused considering it’s ability, or it would not reach anywhere near full potential.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

-support

Giving a NoClip and A knife is basically asking for people to glitch the NoClip so they can also have the knife out. Its easily abusable and would ensue in mass mingerey

Also this is not a very good permanent SCP and should only be done by ET

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

• 2 weeks later...