Government Addon Suggestion - Denied

TheJayden

11 hours ago, Zero X said:

+support 
True no PD is ever on team speak like they’re supposed to be

also dispatch is never on anyways maybe once a month a dispatch is on for an hour

That's because there is nothing for dispatch to really do

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

-support police radio is far much better for this suggestion 

If there is away to add this and the police radio I'll + support it  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

"Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason"

its gonna be here any second

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

10 minutes ago, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

"Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason"

its gonna be here any second

It’s fine if they do, they probably have a really good reason to deny it.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

10 hours ago, TheJayden said:

It’s fine if they do, they probably have a really good reason to deny it.

I know I don't agree with this addon personally it ruins the point of a radio and whats more realistic using a radio or midpursuit typing on a computer calling for backup lol?

this would change the hole police RP in its self the TeamSpeak would be edited heavily and would confuse people, and the radio is golden -support

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 3/4/2020 at 5:53 AM, Matthew said:

We could but most of the police officers are still not online in TS and other depts are in other channels for other reasons. So idk.

Yes that is the reason why I am asking if we remove the voice ingame radio. 

Well thats a server rule so if they arent in it , it should be the dept command to ensure they are in TS. If not strike or removal its simple as that. And you know people have ts because when you do PD meeting, suddenly theres a lot of PD in ts.

PS If Matthew sees this, Hi, I hope your enjoying high school, I'm suffering in college.....

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 3/3/2020 at 11:07 PM, cdmayberry said:

+support
Will bring a lot more RP to server and ad more description when it comes to 911 calls and a more realistic radio which would be cool so you can notify with typing or speaking. Also dispatch would be able to take over the 911 system with more detail and give more info to officers.

+/- Support

I like the way it looks but if it cancels out the current radio, because if everyone is in 1 channel in teamspeak it becomes useless,

not everyone needs to hear what im talking about with SWAT during a situation or either way I would have teamspeak muted.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 7:10 PM, Jayden said:

I haven't seen Dispatch online on the server in weeks.

this would give a reason for more dispatch to be on!

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Denied for now.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor