Jakub - False Warn Reportx3

Blueprint

Your In-game: CI RCT Skies

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192888807

The admin's name in-game: Gioxide (I think) its Jakub on the forums I think

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Entering D-Block as E11 / Staff Diss / Staff Diss (Yes they are all seperate warns)

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

unknown.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

This warn was false because of the first one (Staff Diss (1st one) ) I didn't even say anything. The evidence I provided above was for the second one as I only started record after the main incident was happening. He returned me and as he was returning me he said "alright that's another warn". After that, I was returned and he gave me that warn for staff diss. I'm not sure if I just caught him in a bad mood because right after that I said I was stuck, after that he helped me, so I jumped off the platform on d-block so I took damage. Right after that he brought me again on the platform and said "here, baby" as he made me jump off again taking more damage. On to the second warn (Staff Diss (2nd one) ). This one was recorded so you can see everything in the youtube video. I was just standing in D-block as he warned me for Staff diss again getting me kicked for no reason. Thats all there is to it for the second warn. Now for the third warn. This one is kinda up for debate because me and my buddy (I was on discord with) were in D-Block as E11 and we both got pulled and removed from E11. The thing is, my buddy didnt get warned, only got removed while me, on the other hand, got a warn and a removal. I feel for this third one, either I should get my warn removed or my buddy should get the warn for the same thing. To add on to it he was being very unprofessional saying things like "These warns will look good on your admin application, which it doesn't matter because you're not going to make it there" and very other rude things. One more thing, it says in the staff handbook to warn people separately for separate things, just put it in one, which he clearly didn't. Like I said I really do think I caught him in a bad mood, I don't think he is a bad staff member and shouldn't be punished for this incident but I would like this warns removed as this is just ridiculous. No clue what happened here.

Any extra information: N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

giphy.gif

Retired SCP-RP Moderator | Alpha-1 LCPL | Gensec JFTO & SGT

+Support

I saw it all go down (Yes I am his buddy and I am not being biased about this). Blueprint was screen sharing through all of this and all of what Blueprint said is valid. Also, it does say in the staff handbook to not warn separately.

[Used to be] Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" | Foundation Research Team & GenSec NCO/FTO | Moderator of GL SCP-RP Bronze Donator ($10)

+/-Support I want to hear everyone's side first but if true and he was in a bad mood then that's not good, you shouldn't really be on the server/staffing when in a bad mood

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

14 minutes ago, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Blueprint,

While reading your dispute and looking at the evidence. As you're a staff member, Jakub should have treated you fairly and should have spoken to you. There is no need for 3 separate warns especially warning a staff member that many times. It makes the staff member, looks heaps bad and gives them a bad reputation... If you believe a staff member has broken many rules, report them in a staff report etc. Jakub, should of taken this situation serious and in a professional matter. Jakub shouldn't of said "Here, baby", that's very unprofessional and disrespectful... His a role model for lower ranking staff and non-staff, he should be treating everyone with respect and being a good role model for others. Whether he had a "Bad mood" or not, he shouldn't be performing sits and doing his job unprofessionally.

Out of all this situation, there should only be 1 warning and that is stated above in that video. Blue, shouldn't have said, "Cannot believe we have you as an admin". That's pretty disrespectful, but that is. Just a warn, not 3 separate warns. Blue, just make sure you respect your higher ups. You can file this as a staff report, as he was kinda harassing and targeting you at this point, also kinda disrespecting you a little bit as well. But that's up to you, if you want to take it to that next step. You shouldn't have to go through all that and be given unnecessary warns...

Of course, I need to wait for Jakub's side of his story and then I'll add more after I see his. Jakub, needs to remain professional and always respecting others. You're a role model and everyone looks up to you, think before you act and next time speak to the staff member and talk to them about the whole problem. There's no need to warn someone 3 separate times... 3 warns on a staff member, is a staff report at this time. It just makes them look so bad and gives them a bad reputation. Verbal warns could have been used in this situation as well.

This comment could be a little harsh but I have nothing against Jakub, Just how he dealt with this situation in a unprofessional and immature matter. An Admin should know how to deal with these kind of situations, especially when another staff member is in fault. Whether he was having a bad day or not, it shouldn't be released on a staff member nor a player in general. You have plenty of ways of dealing with this situation, but you would rather warn, call another staff member a "Baby" and not talk to that staff member about the whole situation. Jakub, needs to know to show professionalism and perform situations in the correct matter, people like Blueprint and other low ranking staff, look up to people at the rank of Admin+. Think about that.

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! Also, I'm going to leave this as a Full +Support, no one should ever be treated unfairly and disrespected. The staff committee is a family here, all you need to do is talk to them about what they did.

Kind Regards

Munchies

4/03/2020

Well said

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

39 minutes ago, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Blueprint,

While reading your dispute and looking at the evidence. As you're a staff member, Jakub should have treated you fairly and should have spoken to you. There is no need for 3 separate warns especially warning a staff member that many times. It makes the staff member, looks heaps bad and gives them a bad reputation... If you believe a staff member has broken many rules, report them in a staff report etc. Jakub, should of taken this situation serious and in a professional matter. Jakub shouldn't of said "Here, baby", that's very unprofessional and disrespectful... His a role model for lower ranking staff and non-staff, he should be treating everyone with respect and being a good role model for others. Whether he had a "Bad mood" or not, he shouldn't be performing sits and doing his job unprofessionally.

Out of all this situation, there should only be 1 warning and that is stated above in that video. Blue, shouldn't have said, "Cannot believe we have you as an admin". That's pretty disrespectful, but that is. Just a warn, not 3 separate warns. Blue, just make sure you respect your higher ups. You can file this as a staff report, as he was kinda harassing and targeting you at this point, also kinda disrespecting you a little bit as well. But that's up to you, if you want to take it to that next step. You shouldn't have to go through all that and be given unnecessary warns...

Of course, I need to wait for Jakub's side of his story and then I'll add more after I see his. Jakub, needs to remain professional and always respecting others. You're a role model and everyone looks up to you, think before you act and next time speak to the staff member and talk to them about the whole problem. There's no need to warn someone 3 separate times... 3 warns on a staff member, is a staff report at this time. It just makes them look so bad and gives them a bad reputation. Verbal warns could have been used in this situation as well.

This comment could be a little harsh but I have nothing against Jakub, Just how he dealt with this situation in a unprofessional and immature matter. An Admin should know how to deal with these kind of situations, especially when another staff member is in fault. Whether he was having a bad day or not, it shouldn't be released on a staff member nor a player in general. You have plenty of ways of dealing with this situation, but you would rather warn, call another staff member a "Baby" and not talk to that staff member about the whole situation. Jakub, needs to know to show professionalism and perform situations in the correct matter, people like Blueprint and other low ranking staff, look up to people at the rank of Admin+. Think about that.

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! Also, I'm going to leave this as a Full +Support, no one should ever be treated unfairly and disrespected. The staff committee is a family here, all you need to do is talk to them about what they did.

Kind Regards

Munchies

4/03/2020

Wow, was not expecting this. +Support until  @Jakub answers 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 hour ago, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Blueprint,

Kind Regards

Munchies

4/03/2020

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Yeah, no.

You got warned for going into d block as e11 then you proceeded to branch diss and said fuck you which I don't think is how a staff member should treat others.

2xadv3c2.png

i warned him right after the demote for branch diss and staff diss since he did it whilst i was typing.

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

Points of clarification I'd like to make prior to this appeal receiving further consideration:

1) The staff handbook prohibits issuing multiple warnings in instances of multiple types of misconduct being addressed at once. For example, SCP 912 enters the armory, buys a gun, and kills a GENSEC member. The situation being dealt with is FailRP / RDM. You would not separately warn the player twice for the FailRP and RDM, but rather combine them into a single warning.

However, there are instances where additional misconduct occurs after the initial warning/punishment is doled out. Take the same example as before and a warning is issued. The player then makes racist comments. Staff members are absolutely entitled to address this new behavior despite a warning having already been issued for the RDM/FailRP. So there are instances where additional warnings may be warranted being issued shortly after another in certain circumstances.

2) Two warnings, those being the "Going into d block as E11" and "staff diss/branch diss" warnings, were issued by Jakub. The third, "Staff Diss", was issued by Inaccurate. In the future, I recommend making separate appeal posts for each warning to make it clear which staff member's warning is being appealed, and so you can state your case for that specific warning.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Points of clarification I'd like to make prior to this appeal receiving further consideration:

1) The staff handbook prohibits issuing multiple warnings in instances of multiple types of misconduct being addressed at once. For example, SCP 912 enters the armory, buys a gun, and kills a GENSEC member. The situation being dealt with is FailRP / RDM. You would not separately warn the player twice for the FailRP and RDM, but rather combine them into a single warning.

However, there are instances where additional misconduct occurs after the initial warning/punishment is doled out. Take the same example as before and a warning is issued. The player then makes racist comments. Staff members are absolutely entitled to address this new behavior despite a warning having already been issued for the RDM/FailRP. So there are instances where additional warnings may be warranted being issued shortly after another in certain circumstances.

2) Two warnings, those being the "Going into d block as E11" and "staff diss/branch diss" warnings, were issued by Jakub. The third, "Staff Diss", was issued by Inaccurate. In the future, I recommend making separate appeal posts for each warning to make it clear which staff member's warning is being appealed, and so you can state your case for that specific warning.

Sorry, didn't see the other warn from inaccurate. As blue, only said Jakub gave her 3 separate warns.

11 minutes ago, Jakub said:

Yeah, no.

You got warned for going into d block as e11 then you proceeded to branch diss and said fuck you which I don't think is how a staff member should treat others.

i warned him right after the demote for branch diss and staff diss since he did it whilst i was typing.

I'm still going to leave my opinion as it is. I feel that there could of been a better situation with this, by filling out a staff report. I still don't think its needed for 3 separate warns and a kick to be issued, that's just my opinion, other's have different opinions. While Jakub, also has clear evidence of the situation, this could easily be put into a staff report etc. I feel that Jakub and Blue, were both in the wrong, they were both being a bit unprofessional and immature etc. My opinion could change at anytime, just want to see what blueprint will say now.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

19 minutes ago, Jakub said:

Yeah, no.

2xadv3c2.png

I didn’t even say “Fuck You”. I said Fuck ya as in “Fuck Yea” because you told me that I was getting demoted. Also I didn’t see that interactive warned me for staff diss, thought that was you. I don’t know what that was about though. Sorry.

Retired SCP-RP Moderator | Alpha-1 LCPL | Gensec JFTO & SGT

NEUTRAL

Hello readers,

After, looking at both responses from Jakub and Blueprint. I have decided to change my decision and change it to "Neutral", I feel that now we have all both sides and we have a clear understanding on what happened. I feel that both Jakub and Blueprint were both in the wrong, as they're staff members none of them took that situation in a professional matter, they both decided to be unprofessional and immature during this situation. Which is a bad reflect when players see this type of behaviour, staff shouldn't be arguing, swearing, disrespecting, breaking rules etc. Player's look down up to you guys, you guys are the role models for others, this situation could of been taken seriously and in a professional matter.

Now, I should of at least waited for Jakub's response, my bad! But either way, they're both in the wrong. You guys are a team, you guys are in the same staffing server. You guys should be talking about this types of situations, Yes you may warn staff members, but at least speak to them in a professional matter and give them advice, tell them what they did wrong etc. Be a role model for your lower ranking staff, same thing with lower ranking staff members, respect your higher ups, you're the ones that are looking up to them, you should be following their footsteps. At the end of the day, you guys are a team, no one should be having ago at one or another. You need to simple work it out and find a conclusion to solve this situation.

When new players or players in general see this type of behaviour, it gives SCP a bad review and people will think the staff are "Immature" which you guys are not, you need to think of others around you, how would you think they would feel, if the saw what you guys were doing and acting in a poor matter. I haven't seen you guys staff or seen you around, but I think you guys would be great at your roles, you just gotta put in the effort and always be professional at all times. Yes you can have fun, but not when it gets into rule breaking etc.

I'll now leave Senior-Management Team, to take over and will figure out a decision. I just thought, I would change my opinion and make this fair towards Jakub and blueprint, I try and not judge people on their reports or anything, I just go off by what I see and other people's response etc. I'm not a guy to be bias or take people's side, I treat everyone fairly and show them treat them with a lot of respect. I just would like to say, sorry for putting in my opinion to fast, I should of waited for Jakub's side! At the end of the day, I think you guys should apologies to each other and talk it out. Just so, there is no rivals or any enemies etc. Plus it's always the best to talk things out, to get things off your mind and focus on the important situations etc.

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! I have decided to delete my "+Support" and leave this one here, I hope you guys work everything out and figure out a good solution for each other. Just remember, you're a staff member for a big community and that you people look up to you, to make the server nice and tidy etc. You're role models for people, they look up to you and what you do, people follow your footsteps etc. Just respect each other and act in a professional and mature matter!

Kind Regards

Munchies

4/03/2020

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

As for the warn I gave him, after this ordeal (I think), skies was complaining in admin chat, at least from my POV. Some point during this, skies told Jakub something along the lines of "how did you even become an admin", which I warned him for. I'm on my phone right now but I'll grab a screenshot when I get home

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

If you just stayed outside d block and not enter d block as an E11 it wouldn't get to all of this, as a staff member and an E11 you should have been aware of this rule.

Also, a staff member should never react like that if you were caught breaking the rules.

-support

Since I was there and I saw you do all of this.

8 hours ago, Munchies said:

I still don't think its needed for 3 separate warns and a kick to be issued,

So first warning was for entering d-block as e-11. Then a new thing came up with him dissing e-11 so that’s2 warning. As he can’t edit his warnings he gave him s new one. Then inacurate gave him the final warning. Also i don’t know if ups our other seed know this. Getting 3 active warnings kick you from the server. They are active fur 24 hours. I’m not at home do i haven’t finished typing up my stuff for this. But kick was automatic. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

26 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

So first warning was for entering d-block as e-11. Then a new thing came up with him dissing e-11 so that’s2 warning. As he can’t edit his warnings he gave him s new one. Then inacurate gave him the final warning. Also i don’t know if ups our other seed know this. Getting 3 active warnings kick you from the server. They are active fur 24 hours. I’m not at home do i haven’t finished typing up my stuff for this. But kick was automatic. 

Wasn't there for all this but chief seems to be explaining this the best.

Jakub probably shouldn't have been THAT disrespectful to you but you did come after E11 and him. Jakub had the right to be pissed, as do you Skies. E11 takes branch diss seriously and we treat our command like family. 

You two should probably talk it out but I do think the staff diss warn by Jakub was deserved. The other one was simply a miscommunication during training and should not be warnable to a PVT unless they intentionally did it against orders. I don't think you and Carbon intentionally did it but your reaction to your punishment was unjustified. This whole thing seems like a misunderstanding and shouldn't have been escalated by both parties. I want you both to think before you say/type. This could have been avoided in a sentence.

+/- support

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

- Support

-ok so first of all "I didn't even say anything." on your first line your statement is straight away a lie in which you said to Jakub and me because I was there as well "Fuck YA" which is clearly staff dis, and Jakub has shown the evidence of you staff dissing. 

-On your video you say you were not treated fairly we gave you multiple chances in the staff sit to voice your opinion and you did not take them chances, you replied with aggressive and abusive comments towards 2 staff members.

-"I was returned and he gave me that warn for staff diss. I'm not sure if I just caught him in a bad mood because right after that I said I was stuck," ok I was there Jakub was not in a bad mood you in capitalized text said "OH THANKS NOW I AM STUCK" showing you were extremely angry not Jakub. Also even if Jakub was angry in which he wasn't you have just made that up, you dissed his branch and his high command then you dissed him personally in the face when he was being calm. I don't blame Jakub for saying his comments that may have been a little inappropriate because you basically abused him the whole staff sit when he was trying to resolve the situation.

-"block as he warned me for Staff diss again getting me kicked for no reason." Again you were clearly dissing him in admin text chat its even in your video. So how can you claim its for no reason when you clearly said "Jakub I don't even know how you are a admin" which is clear staff dis.

- "The thing is, my buddy didn't get warned, only got removed while me, on the other hand, got a warn and a removal" The main reason why you got a warn was because when we asked you why were you in d-block you lied and said you were leaving even though you killed D-class when it was a partial lockdown meaning you were on the elevator shooting at D-class,which means clearly you weren't leaving D-block at all. That is why you got the warned because you lied. Also to add on you were a E-11 private and you said " I am not MTF so I don't know MTF rules" even tho you are a PVT and a staff member who should know the rules. 

-In addition you were causing arguments in the staff text chat in game and was making false claims, in which a staff member told you to stop and you still tried to carry on. 

Overall you have lied multiple times in your false warn report, taking advantage of people by not adding the full context of the story and trying to manipulate people to be on your side. This is not good at all skies and next you need to say the "TRUTH" rather than trying to lie to everybody. 

50 minutes ago, BlueToxicTank said:

- Support

-ok so first of all "I didn't even say anything." on your first line your statement is straight away a lie in which you said to Jakub and me because I was there as well "Fuck YA" which is clearly staff dis, and Jakub has shown the evidence of you staff dissing. 

-On your video you say you were not treated fairly we gave you multiple chances in the staff sit to voice your opinion and you did not take them chances, you replied with aggressive and abusive comments towards 2 staff members.

-"I was returned and he gave me that warn for staff diss. I'm not sure if I just caught him in a bad mood because right after that I said I was stuck," ok I was there Jakub was not in a bad mood you in capitalized text said "OH THANKS NOW I AM STUCK" showing you were extremely angry not Jakub. Also even if Jakub was angry in which he wasn't you have just made that up, you dissed his branch and his high command then you dissed him personally in the face when he was being calm. I don't blame Jakub for saying his comments that may have been a little inappropriate because you basically abused him the whole staff sit when he was trying to resolve the situation.

-"block as he warned me for Staff diss again getting me kicked for no reason." Again you were clearly dissing him in admin text chat its even in your video. So how can you claim its for no reason when you clearly said "Jakub I don't even know how you are a admin" which is clear staff dis.

- "The thing is, my buddy didn't get warned, only got removed while me, on the other hand, got a warn and a removal" The main reason why you got a warn was because when we asked you why were you in d-block you lied and said you were leaving even though you killed D-class when it was a partial lockdown meaning you were on the elevator shooting at D-class,which means clearly you weren't leaving D-block at all. That is why you got the warned because you lied. Also to add on you were a E-11 private and you said " I am not MTF so I don't know MTF rules" even tho you are a PVT and a staff member who should know the rules. 

-In addition you were causing arguments in the staff text chat in game and was making false claims, in which a staff member told you to stop and you still tried to carry on. 

Overall you have lied multiple times in your false warn report, taking advantage of people by not adding the full context of the story and trying to manipulate people to be on your side. This is not good at all skies and next you need to say the "TRUTH" rather than trying to lie to everybody. 

1 hour ago, BlueToxicTank said:

- Support

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

1 hour ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

When I used to play, all this guy liked to do was just stalk people while on duty (following randoms, and if they do one wrong, instantly just crusade them for nothing), and just constantly piss everyone off.

This is a giant ass +Support.

Even if you think this, it doesn't change the fact that punishments he hands out can still be valid. You don't remove warns because of a staff member's supposed previous behaviors, but actually what constituted the warn in the first place.

I'm standing with -Support on removing the warns from Jakub, I don't think I can -Support removing the warn I gave him, but I would.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Partially Accepted

After reviewing the evidence provided, as well as speaking with multiple parties involved in this incident, I will be rendering the following decision.

Warn 1: E11 in D-Block - Appeal Denied
While it is true being in D-Block as an E11 member is not allowed per the E11 SOP, and Skies was aware of this having to complete a test before joining E11, we also have to take into account the fact that the various MTF and CI branches have specific rules that aren't seen in the rest of the server. Skies was a new member to E11, and still inexperienced, but given the training focus that E11 places on not being allowed in D-Block, it is something that Skies should have been aware of. In addition, while in D-Block he fired on D-Class, adversely affecting their gameplay experience. Due to the impact of this, this warning will remain on your record.

Warn 2: Staff Dis/Branch Dis - Appeal Denied

After reviewing the specific comments made by Skies, I believe there is enough evidence to uphold this warning. Staff members are held to a higher standard when it comes to professionalism, and Skies displayed a disappointing lack of professionalism in his messages. This warning will remain on your record.

Warn 3: Staff Dis - Appeal Accepted

While the comments made in the staff chat were disrespectful, because they were made in the admin chat specifically, and not in public forums, I do not believe that a formal warning is the correct way to address this specific misconduct. It should be noted, however, that I have previously verbally warned Skies to avoid airing grievances against other staff members in a public setting, which he did in fact do here. Additional actions may be taken on an SMT level to address this misconduct at a later date.

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021