Require nukes be actually turned on before activating - Denied

Illager, Director of Memes

What you want to see? - The Site Admin authorizing the nuke must go down to the nuke silo, turn it on, go back up to the nuke control panel/their office/whatever location you decide on in EZ, and activate the prop that makes the sound.

Why should we add it? - It only makes sense for the TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE UNDERGROUND AREA to require secondary confirmation. Not just that, it is an actual challenge for Site Admins to activate the nuke. Before, they could just say some words over radio, play a sound, and then slay everyone. Now, the site admins have to actually leave their hidey holes and make themselves susceptible to SCPs or capture by CI. In doing this, site admins lose their relative invincibility and gives them an actual weakness.

What are the advantages of having this? - CI, D-Class, and SCPs have a method of preventing nukes, while making actual nukings challenging and more fun for the site admins.

Who is it mainly for? - Site admins and non-foundation

Links to any content - N/A

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

All this is going to do is make me sit outside the nuke room and activate it more 

This won't make things more fun for site admin 

It will just make things even more annoying 

Also the room is prop blocked so unless your telling us to abuse admin perms, yea

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

10 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

All this is going to do is make me sit outside the nuke room and activate it more 

This won't make things more fun for site admin 

It will just make things even more annoying 

Also the room is prop blocked so unless your telling us to abuse admin perms, yea

insert cliched signature 

11 hours ago, Fool said:

So funny meme the room is prop blocked so they have to noclip in and nukes aren't supposed to be "Challenging and fun" 

Really no point in making this suggestion. 

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg